The republicans are already screwing this thing up

I’m still waiting on the concrete and overwhelming evidence he had in his grubby little hands according to him during the Mueller fiasco. :joy:

1 Like

Obese Donald.

Clean your own house.

3 Likes

Maybe you should actually watch it. The notion that the phone call is all there is, is simply not true.

1 Like

Maybe Shifty can tell us where that all went after he is sworn in as a witness? He can tell us right after he perjures himself about not talking to the Whistle blowah.

2 Likes

I would if I didn’t already know the ending. Spoiler alert. The President wins.

Sounds like the GOP way. “I don’t need to actually look at and watch the evidence presented because it’s a foregone conclusion”

Let’s ignore all the texts, testimony, emails, about agencies (ex: the DOD approving the release after determining standards were met) confusingly trying to understand why Trump and the OBM paused the release of aid 90 minutes after the Zelinksky call, and proceeded to direct officials to work with Giuliani for some reason, only to come clean and release the aid after a credible witness blower report put it into the public spotlight.

But hey, Trump tweeted READ THE TRANSCRIPT in all caps. Good enough for me. Acquit.

1 Like

Sorry about your luck. Victory will be ours. (This is the part where you tell us what baaad people we are)

Yes. Baaaaa’d is correct. :sheep:

Baaaad

Well played! :beers:

1 Like

The phone call was 30 minutes long.

1 Like

Okay. How long was the part where he told Ukraine that he would withhold aid until they investigated Biden? In case you have forgotten, that part is zero minutes long.

You had a chance to hear from them during the House trial, but your leaders didn’t want to do the work of going to the courts to get those witnesses cleared of executive privilege. It’s not the Republican’s burden to carry lazy Democrats over the finish line while they stab them in the back all the way.

2 Likes

Yeah, they want to tell the Senate how they should run this impeachment and dictate to them who they should call and why. Sorry Schiff, you and your fellow idjits in the House made your case and FINALLY sent the articles on. At this point, you don’t get to tell the Senate what they can and cannot do, who they should and should not call, nor dictate anything else.

You had your chance and your show. Bugger off.

Get your facts straight. Executive Privilege has never once been claimed.

1 Like

■■■■ for brains is not childish. It’s a medical diagnosis.

2 Likes

Was that adultish?

1 Like

If this is what you think is reality, they need much more than 24 hours.

2 Likes

We get it, y’all don’t care about the truth.

2 Likes

You must be under Schiff hypnosis.

EP has been claimed.

:circus_tent: