The Rending of the Government Fabric?

Democrats. And corps but lets not pretend democrats are anti-corporate these days. Disagree and I will send you to to HR for some diversity training.

1 Like

Looks like he’s trying to say drill baby drill? Of course, they pay for the leases, so not exactly “giving” anything.

Why would you be sent to HR for saying that Democrats aren’t anti Corporate.

The Pro Corporate wing of the party is what is in control

1 Like

Yeah, but why?

Plenty of beneficiaries of the recent tax cuts would disagree.

Meh bit muddled but you knew where I was going, nits picked mea culpa. Bit distracted by proxy wars with nuclear powers lately.

1 Like

Or… the attempted self victimhood failed.

You are going to have to come to terms with the fact that more and more democrats are being seen as the anti-white party. More specifically anti-white-male party.

1 Like

That is why Libs of Tik Tok is so popular with conservative media.

It allows for that view that you just expressed to be become a reality within that world.

Let us take randos on the internet, find outrageous things that they may say… could be out of context… doesn’t matter and convince supporters that this is all Democrats.

It is like that Chris Rufo tweet.

It is a branding strategy and it works.

It is honest? Well when does honesty ever enter into it?

But it does allow Stefanik to tie Democrats to pedos and have the rank and file nod along

Propaganda works.

1 Like

Propaganda, self admitted behavior on video, same thing really, ok.

1 Like

Randos on the internet.

Then pretend that they are the drivers of a political party.

Propaganda works.

Disseminating something someone willingly posted to highlight their own behavior so others can see it also is propaganda…interesting.

But what some of those teachers are admitting to showing and telling their students isn’t?

:joy: :joy:

Now we know why they need a Ministry of Truth. :wink:

1 Like

The Democratic parties problem isn’t sick weirdo rando’s on the internet, it’s their defense of sick rando’s on the internet and in classrooms that is the problem. Your party is toast if it keeps on with trans kids, sorry, my condolences. You have backed yourselves into a very untenable corner.

1 Like

The party isn’t pushing trans kids. You are trying to pin the trans movement onto the party so as to put them into an untenable corner and it works. The guy in Virginia won by painting.

So democrats aren’t the party of trans norming? Might want to get a new pr firm.

1 Like

They always need a new pr firm. They are horrid at messaging

Because government can’t do what you want it to.

Party of trans morning :joy:. Hook line and sinker.

Look, asking a six year old what their sexual orientation is and suggesting it’s a secret is just plain grooming. I know the left disagrees, fine, that disagreement will destroy that political faction, as it should. Enjoy the political wilderness.

2 Likes

When has the government ever done what we want them to do?

I don’t think that’s it.