The relocation of liberals to red states

Hmmm maybe- I would say it’s more complex. Some people moving toward their political brethren. But I do think folks moving for cheaper real estate is a big part of it.

1 Like

It’s not exclusively conservatives but a sizable majority so them turning red or purple states blue is a pipe dream, just the opposite. Democrats may be looking at a Reagan era twenty year trip to the woodshed. Happy Thanksgiving.

Wow ok. We’ll see.

These changes have been happening over decades. We saw the west coast turn blue and are now seeing blueness coming to the South East and Texas. Virginia has become increasingly blue and NC and Georgia are moving on that direction- over decades.

But listen- the northern states of Iowa, Ohio, Indiana and the rust belt are increasingly turning red- as well as Florida.

There’s something in there for everyone.

Kind of really picked up lately and those people are mostly conservatives fleeing lock downs, vax passes and mask mandates, not liberals who agree with and want lockdowns, vax passes and mask mandates.

Wear a mask and shut down the borders. Lol

People in jersey move to other states because they are successful.

People move into jersey because they are successful.

Allan

New Jersey and it’s high taxes made me buckets of money, used to sell real estate in Delaware back in the day.

1 Like

ditch the surgical mask (unless youre performing surgery) and close the borders

wattaya think?

2 Likes

Without a doubt. I live in a solidly red state, with lots of rural area, and California money and people are pouring in.

1 Like

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Migratory patterns or not, balance of power will keep changing.

You’re color blind.

Why would they vote for higher taxes, tenements, etc. then?

1 Like

When do you think the Left Coast “turned blue”?

Less competition.

By the way, all the rural internet aid in the infrastructure bill? That’s preparation for the new neighbors.

Not that this is happening, but the fact liberals can win a presidential race by 11 million votes and still barely win the Electoral College world be a good reason for some liberals to move.

2 Likes

Meh…Me… do you. I’ll do me. I wear masks for my wife because she only has one lung, so for me it matters. I’m done trying by convince others…ya know.

What presidential race are you talking about?

Those things don’t appear on ballots like that. When traffic gets annoying enough that current roads don’t cut it anymore, taxes go up. When developers care enough to get cheap land rezoned, multi-family housing and retail plazas appear along the new roads. Etc.

They are stupid then?

1 Like