The price of . . . what? Air?

I don’t feel that old, but I swear I remember when gas stations were embarrassed about selling gas for $2.00.

Now this???

3 Likes

Just electricity. Wait til you gotta charge your car.

3 Likes

IDidThat_-DCL-DP_600x

4 Likes

This is due to tariffs on foreign air imposed by Trump!!!

1 Like

Doesn’t everyone have one of these yet ?

2 Likes

Kind of. Mine holds 80 gallons of air and isn’t very portable. Works great with pneumatic tools though.

2 Likes

Air is free here-

2 Likes

It’s still free to pump up your tires by blowing into them.

3 Likes

Credit card swipers for air pumps at gas stations are not new…charging for air certainly isn’t either.

Most stations in my rural neck of the woods have been charging for air for many years now, and the few hold outs left are starting to charge for it.

I saw a “I did that” pointing to the price of milk this morning. I paid 2.59 for a gallon of milk. That’s roughly what I’ve paid for milk since I bought my home nearly 5 years ago.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

It is free at Costco.

By law in CA its free when you buy gas.

These people have issues. What business is it if government to determine what services you MUST offer at no charge? Thank God I live in Texas. We have our issues but we haven’t gone full blown idiot!! Yet….

Everything I think is a good idea must be made mandatory.

Everything I think is a bad idea must be prohibited.

Free markets are stupid. Only governments should decide these things.

2 Likes

Nah, I went for this at the ‘As Seen on TV’ store.

2 Likes

It’s California. See the gas prices?

It reminds me of when I went into the pet store and saw this exotic parrot for over 300 bucks. You get the cage free of charge. But I get your point.

Speaking of gas prices.
In California . . . $7.00/gallon (including 51.1cents tax)
In the UK . . . . $7.00/gallon (including $3.00/gallon tax)

Ya see, over here, we outlaw pipelines, outlaw refinery expansion, outlaw new refineries, and then issue oil leases but no oil permits.

In the UK, when they decided to reduce consumption they simply raised taxes and let the free market decide the best way to reduce.

Same result, but better approach.
Imagine all the good things California could do with the additional $3.00 gallon? Unfortunately government makes piss poor decisions, the free market does a better job.

is there a squeegee law in CA as well?

2 Likes

4 Likes

My health insurance company has been paying for air for a year now. I’m on oxygen for the time being.

I kind of have an addiction to oxygen.

2 Likes