The Politics Forum and What Makes a Good Political Thread

I looked, it was for an off topic and smart comment you made reference the moderation about threads/posts in Fever Dreams.

:clap:

Well put.

1 Like

You aren’t the problem. It’s been heading in this direction under various heads for a few years now. It’s certainly not getting any better though and everyone being honest about the state of things should be able to admit that. When you can’t even discuss the President of the United States without moderators moving the thread to various sub forums meant solely to mock, why are we even pretending this place is still a place to discuss politics? It’s not. It’s a place where some conservatives come to pat each other on the back and look for new ways to silence those who disagree with them.

And hey, that’s fine. Let’s all just be honest about the state of things.

6 Likes

Correction. That’s your interpretation of what I was doing. An interpretation that came without asking for my reason for posting and that you sought no clarity on. Which is my point.

1 Like

Another excellent post.

If we didnt care about this place we would not be discussing this so passionately.

3 Likes

But yet only one person on opposing side made any comment in what could have been a great discussion.

A “liberal” discussion about dangers of Antifa, and how liberals themselves are now afraid to speak out.

It should have sparked a great thread.

I disagree. And again, we are talking about the Politics Forum.

I’m not defending anything. I’m asking and clarifying.

Fine, you want no more Mod Notes, no more Mod Notes. We’ll just wait and the posts will disappear. I will not apologize for saying good post. The moderating in the thread has been addressed several times. No.

Have I? Which posts threads have I moved to another forum?

You collectively were warned several times to stop. You collectively didn’t. You wanted to troll, we gave you a place to do it.

Why not?

You’re mistake is believing we don’t discuss things or I do what I want.

That never happened. I haven’t physically threatened anybody since I was 15 years old.

What did that NRA thread had to do with president?

Hell you got couple cons agreeing to lavish lifestyle was bad look.

You guys are really missing the boat here. Should take your wins to the bank instead of doubling down.

That’s just my opinion.

Sure seemed that way.

Why do you say you can’t discuss the POTUS? Have you looked at the politics forum today?

Let’s do be honest.

Probably. It was pretty obvious.

Yeah. You did.

It’s one of the many many reasons why I basically ignore you.

But keep on with the :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:And complain about keeping on topic.

It shows great leadership.

1 Like

Was it? Because I know my intent when I posted it and it wasn’t COM. Divining motives is only obvious to the diviner.

1 Like

No, I didn’t. If you misunderstood, you should have asked.

When you criticize a moderation in a discussion thread, it is COM and off topic trolling to disrupt.

This forum or PM.

If you’re referring to Trumps Charity organization, the point was to reference it as an example. Some people weren’t sure if NY could dissolve the NRA charity organization, so Trumps charity was brought up as a recent example.

1 Like

Why would I ask if someone who just physically threatened me anything?

The only response to my quip was that you said that you were actually tough.

Dude.

It’s okay.

It is equal parts hilarious and pathetic.

I just stopped investing my time in discussing things with someone who would do that.

And

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For good measure.

1 Like

And it was, nothing was said, then what happened?

That is not a threat at all, much less physical. That is a simple statement of fact.

Yes it was me that brought it up. I had my doubts that state could in effect shut down a national organization.

Trump charity wasn’t national…I think.