The pettifoggery of 13 Rooskies

Where did you meet him?

Seychelles

If that’s true, why then did Trump ask them to interfere with the Koreans?

He’s a great deal maker and can negotiate even with our adversaries.

Except he didn’t make one.

and you know.

Pffft. Think again.

Well, if there was one, you would have mentioned it.

Ok you win… let me play back the recording of the private conversation between Trump and Xi Jinping that I secretly made.

I knew it! You’re a Russian bot!

This story is important because the Trolls want a speedy trial. Which is their right, and the Mueller inquisition would have to reveal their authority and methods during a trial, which should take place this summer or fall as the mid terms come closer. . I bet the Mueller team never figured they’d show up, which is why they tried to delay, but they can’t.

I also think they only indicted the trolls as media fodder, which looks likes it’s going to bite them in the arse.

Looks like the 13 Russian trolls are heading to court. Most believe the Mueller inquisition never expected to have to defend their indictment of them. Now they want a speedy trial and disclosure of why they were indicted.

"Mueller may now have to try the case, and Concord’s lawyers have put the special counsel on notice. The Russian company’s lawyers intend to invoke “discovery” to obtain U.S. intelligence about what they knew of Russian activities.

“I guess Mueller thought it was a freebie, for sure,” former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy told The Daily Caller News Foundation after the court proceeding."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/russian-collusion-trial-robert-mueller-first-casualty/

As the article explained, Mueller didn’t expect the indicted companies to show up, as well as obviously the 13 people indicted for trolling will never see a courtroom. Yet we have repeatedly been told via internet posters how serious this whole Russia investigation is because of, well 19 indictments. Now Mueller is being surprised by an actual response on some of those 19 indictments and we will get a chance to see just how good his proof is.
Not a good sign that Muellers first attempt is to seek a delay when he actually gets a response. Shouldn’t you be prepared before you get an indictment?
If these Russian indictments were supposed to be the ultimate proof of Russian interference then Mueller should be happy to put it to the proof.

I have been called that many times over the internet for not joining in on anti trump hysteria.

The point isn’t the judges ruling. The point is that Muellers accusations of Russian interference by the “troll farm” are, to his apparent surprise, going to actually have to be proven up.

The people indicted haven’t shown up. They’re using this as an opportunity to collect information, not because there going to be a trial.

Isn’t this obvious?

Any national security evidence will of course not be made available. By indicting, Mueller has essentially vowed that there is sufficient evidence to be made available to prove the guilt of the Russians in interfering illegally with our elections. Since this has been one of the main news subjects of the past year and a half, I would think all Americans would be awaiting for that proof with anticipation.

Maybe there will be something useful to the Russians in the information and maybe there won’t.

There’s zero downside for them to get access to it.

Whether any information is actually made public is unclear.

Yes, why would you need a delay? Didn’t they have the proof all wrapped up when they indicted?..lol!

Be nice to see the trial this summer…lol!

Do you actually think that’s going to happen? Seriously?