The One Horse Pony Show

Sowing is always more fun then reaping. Oh well.

3 Likes

Two months ago Trump was set up to start his own media empire, run again in 2024 with a real chance at winning, and continue to hold power over the Republican Party for the foreseeable future. Instead this is happening, and it’s no one’s fault but his own.

2 Likes

I couldn’t disagree more strongly. Government blacklisting is un-Constitutional, media blacklisting is as American as apple pie.

2 Likes

No, that’s not right.

No argument there. In fact, his behavior after the election is just a doubling down of his behavior for the last 4 years, and that was his downfall on election day. It’s hard to look past the person to see what he really accomplished.

5 Likes

It doesn’t, though, at least in this country.

Oh I don’t doubt that Trump is very narcissistic himself. And that he loves attention and the spotlight. However, I feel the left is so focused on Trump, that they have lost sight of improving their own. And I won’t deny that there are Conservatives out there (maybe some blue collar or old-school Dems) who are Trumpists at heart- they do not subscribe to any of the Conservative policies or follow any of the ideologues, other than Trump. With one political party, you’re going to find smaller demographics of a party- usually wings that might bud off into splinter parties. Especially if there is a lot of critical thought.

2 Likes

Apple pie with salmonella. :rofl::rofl:

Well cool opinion, but I consider you hopelessly wrong.

Agreed, and he has a lot of real accomplishments that are being overlooked. I think he’ll come to regret the past two months if he doesn’t already.

1 Like

Government blacklisting/censorship is much more insidious than media censorship. Media censorship is the free market at work. As a conservative you should celebrate it.

1 Like

Exactly. My favoring the riots was not necessarily because of Trump. It was that it was a demonstration of how primal a human mind can be when they are attacked. It was a reminder of what people can do if their freedom is put into jeopardy.

What exactly does the govt do. I doubt that most politicians serve the people these days.

3 Likes

I agree 100%.

3 Likes

Why Forbes felt the need to announce this publicly rather than keep it an internal hiring policy is curious to disappointing. I don’t trust the folks Forbes is concerned about, at all, but this airing of hiring policies for PR, brand or social advocacy issues is causing me mixed feelings.

Because the point of the Op-Ed is not that Forbes will refuse to hire people from the Trump administration - it is that Forbes will criticize anyone who does.

2 Likes

Nice…

Trump people has been turning blind eye to all wrong he has done. There has been little to no consequences. That only has emboldened trump and his goons. There has to come a time to pay for your inaction. If nothing is done, you are setting a precedent for future Trump wannabe or copy cat to use the playbook. In fully in support of this. Trump enablers deserve no sympathy for what their cowardice has done to the country.

1 Like

Don’t know if he will acknowledge his inner regrets, or even let himself believe that anything is worth regretting.

Going into the 2016 election he said in an interview he has nothing to seek forgiveness for. An entire life of excess and shenanigans that is well documented, yet nothing to seek forgiveness for. ( okay… )

I’m going to regret that the replacement administration is going to undo many of those real accomplishments.

3 Likes

Yup. There is so much blind rage on the left right now, egged on by Trump, that they’re going to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

1 Like