THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

Oh wow…didn’t see that one coming.

Florida recount. What fun. Brings back visions of hanging chads.

The ratings aren’t bad but few people are factoring in the fact that twice the amount of incumbent republicans were retiring from congress than democrats, only that the democrats were defending more seats in the senate.

I will say this, kemp should have resigned or recused himself from participating in election decisions, a huge conflict of interest.

Allan

If it hasn’t been mentioned yet:

The Green Party cost the Dems the senate seat in Arizona.

And the Libertarian Party cost the R’s a shot at a very close recount in Montana

Dana Rohrabacher(R) going down. The conservative’s conservative in the heart of conservative Orange Co. When you loose there something is very, very wrong.

1 Like

I doubt that highly. You see me here in the forum bitching about who lost?

Nope. I’ve accepted where things ended up.

Dems won the House and the libs here are STILL protesting and whining and bitching.

Bunch of toddlers throwing a tantrum even when you get what you want. :joy:

2 Likes

As Jr would say…”I love it”

Maybe not. Sinema just took the lead within the last half hour. Hopefully she keeps the lead as they continue counting votes.

Don’t be so sure.

surprised surprise surprise

1 Like

Another house seat trending Dem.

Putin lost his original lackey?

Yes it was glorious

I wish my district would of voted out our incumbent. Instead we re-elected someone with a 60 count indictment pending

Hey, remember you’re talking about the party of projection here. The party of one set of rules for the ruling class and another set for us lowly peons. Anything goes brother. The opposition must be defeated (and silenced) at any cost.

AZ is still too close to call.

Allan

It’s likely to go to the democrats. I am hoping they don’t turn Florida into circa year 2000 again, always Broward county, always.

The Clinton’s have been releasing their tax returns to the public every year for a few decades now, at least through 2016, of course. By the way, why didn’t Trump, in 2016? Is the nonsense lie he told about being under audit still the story? Or, do you still believe it?

No, the way “it works” is that candidates release their tax returns. It’s the norm, has been for a few decades.

So, sort of a “probable cause” requirement? As a comparison, a reference point, do you think Ken Starr had probable cause for every inquiry he launched during the Whitewater investigation?

Whatever level of suspicion Ken Starr used, do you think what’s currently publicly known about Trump’s activities haven’t already reached that level, at least?

Dana Rohrabacher was bin Laden’s lackey when the muf were Freedom Fighters and cool with Republicans.