THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

Except we just saw Trump work his ass off, and give a zillion speeches while fatigued and no slurring like Nancy. But, I’m happy the dems are sticking with the Grand ma

Does not matter what they believe or think, they vote how they are told.

And people say there’s no such thing as a stupid question.

Every one. On demand.

This isn’t true of many people, I think.

And he provided it.

Allan

I think it would be great if dems forced this. I’m sure a lot of them would love to have their gone over.

He brilliantly milked it for two years.

Not sure I feel about the statement. Maybe if the person is being willfully obtuse.

Is that what we have here?

Doesn’t state that in the constitution.

Only that one meets the requirements.

Allan

Did they issue birth certificates in 1783.

Allan

Chester Alan aurthur didn’t have to provide one and he became president.

Allan

Seems like it. I’m pretty sure presenting a birth certificate isn’t exactly constitutionally required, but it seems like Allan was playing dumb, albeit maybe not entirely consciously.

They will stop it with laws, or regs claiming outcomes are not fair. They will say the reason the people have bad health care and long waits is the rich are not paying enough. That’s what dems always do. Dems have to have victims.

Yeah, they didn’t, though I don’t think that would mean that they wouldn’t or couldn’t be required once they became a very common thing.

That’s only you opinion.

Look at our beloved president who spent millions of dollars sending people to Hawaii to disprove a negative.

Allan

Again, let me type slower. How can the Dem-controlled House pass a law when the law also needs to pass Senate (Republican led), and a Republican President?

Age and place.

How do you prove when and where you were born?

Is there a spelling or a grammatical mistake here?

Jon Tester has won Montana.