The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

This is from the National Review. The National Review.

And then there’s Donald Trump, who, despite being the only candidate who has officially announced his bid, is . . . well, ranting like a deranged hobo in a dilapidated public park. No, don’t look at him — he might come over here with his sign.

Throughout his public career, Trump has resembled nothing so much as a drunken talk-radio caller from Queens, and, on Truth Social, readers get the treat of watching him at the zenith of his rhetorical powers.

That isn’t very flattering.

No worries about Trump winning then.

IMHO nope. From the first time I saw the man I knew he was a crook and cheat. The Corporation guilty of 17 felonies. Trump may personally escape. But I believe it is silly to think he doesn’t have knowledge of every thing that goes on.

He doesn’t even use Twitter anymore and gained a couple million extra followers since Musk took over. :rofl:

1 Like

Just one look is all it took to judge a person by their appearance.

I rather enjoyed the energy policies and strong markets of the Trump term.

Let’s Go Brandon and don’t let the door hit you in the posterior on the way out.

2 Likes

The Review had me at hello; president’s deterioration is on full display

^^^^^^^ each and every day and libs totally ignore it cuz…mean tweets ^^^^^^^^^

So what do we call his TS posts?

How about SAD TRUTHS.

never been on TS. Hannity Land is as far out as I go.

The actual report. Those are citations :joy:

I can’t with you analytical minded truth seekers.

I like it. It is the island of misfit right side opinions that the left cannot manipulate to their compunction.

1 Like

Is it as accurate as the CDC’s reporting?

1 Like

I wasn’t the one who brought it up

Ask @Camp

Its a dem partisan hack job that has fallen apart.

Look at the authors and look at the cost of energy and everything associated with transport.

Silly for many to not believe your sentiment could be also be said about almost every person on top of a corporate organization or heading a large government agency.

Cue Sad Trombone.

It’s a shame, I would have enjoyed having an election-truther as RNC head.

1 Like

Trump just floated the idea that all school principals should be elected. Big brain on this man.

In this is President Trump’s fine speech in NH this afternoon.

1 Like

At least he has not stopped lying to y’all. Hope you enjoy it.

Sweet Jebus, the election is almost two years away. I wish we had regulations that limited campaign seasons. Ugh.

Y’all really gonna get behind this man?