The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Ya boi is losing it.

1 Like

It’s like a MAGA Mad Lib!

Column A: Terrorist, misfit, lunatic thug

Column B: Communist, marxist, fascist pig

One from A and one from B: I think I’ll go with Misfit, Fascist Pig. A MFP.

3 Likes

You tell em comrade.

5 Likes

Looks like a hopeful message from a politician who is being suppressed by frivolous lawsuits.

1 Like

Happy Memorial Day to all, but especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the country they love, and to those in line of a very different, equally dangerous fire, getting reverse swept for the first time in nba history. Don’t let it happen Miami! You had a great playoff run, though greater under former governors, stand up to the fake stars Tatum and Brown, the not so Smarts, and make your country proud.

4 Likes

How soon some seemingly forget Biden in Philadelphia with military soldiers in his backdrop calling ordinary American Patriotic citizens Extreme MAGA…

2 Likes

Dark Brandon was a memorable show.

The stupid old moron projects his weakness.

1 Like

See what I mean.

You are afraid of Trump.

His foes have to cheat to defeat him and lie at every positive Trump utterance they can find.

Collective cowards afraid to debate.

1 Like

:joy:

No, Republicans are afraid of the turd.

Look at their deafening silence to his nasty “Happy Memorial Day” message, or else their cowardly back slapping and clapping at his rolling in the mud and taking dead veterans down there with him.

1 Like

No one is afraid of Trump just like no one is afraid of any politician.

Though I agree they are all including Trump collective cowards looking for ways to wriggle out of debating.

There were two threads here that said the same.

What an odd criticism.

In 1952 the Chinese communists outlawed dog ownership.

Makes the same amount of sense.

Censorship of him screams otherwise.

Now it will be frivolous lawsuits.

1 Like

Trump still holds his +1.4 poll lead over Brandon.

Interestingly Desantis is at +0.6.

No one is censoring anyone.

1 Like

Why would you say that after the Twitter files.

Odd.

Not so odd.

Trump gets big crowd and cheers at Trump Tower in NYC.

Wow that’s the ultimate in name calling…

1 Like

Here the one on #45’s campaign page:
Former President Donald Trump on Memorial Day released a campaign message in remembrance of those who sacrificed and served the United States.

“Here,” Trump begins, “on this soil, on these grounds, beneath those fields, lies the true source of American greatness — of American glory — and of American freedom.”

“As long as we are blessed with patriots such as these, we shall forever remain one people, one family, and one nation — under God.”

2 Likes

You know somebody other than Trump wrote that one.

3 Likes

I like the part where he wishes dead veterans a happy Memorial Day. He is just so in touch.

1 Like