The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

And that’s the rub. The money is there, but where and what was the quid pro quo?

Moreover, the supreme court recently decided that government officials can receive money-“gifts”, for performing service not deemed an official act.

And as it turns out, something like putting two people in a room to discuss policy is not an official act. And remember, the money was tranferred when Biden was out of office. That means he wasn’t in an official capacity to begin with.

Unseemly? Yes. Unethical? Maybe. Gross? Sure.

Evidence of massive corruption? Nope.

1 Like

Any credible evidence will be looked at.

Then again…,many think the Twitter Fles are proof of something…

Do you buy into that BS?

Remember when the Benghazi Hearings? When Trump was elected those hearings ceased. And it became obvious that the goal was keeping Clinton out of office. And than there was the huge convoy heading to the US just days before the mid-term elections. And after the election no more mention of that deadly convoy. And now we have multiple conspiracy theories about the Biden family that some Republicans are sure that where there is smoke there is fire. If no evidence is found, I expect these hearings to go away in about a year.

2 Likes

Probably copies of all those classified documents that jbiden stole.

1 Like

Not all was to hunter. For some reason Haile Biden the woman Beau married and Hunter sleep with for several years after Beau’s death received a large sum of that money. The woman is a school counselor. Now what would China be paying her for?

2 Likes

Hunter Biden has already stated he spent half his money paying his father’s bills.

2 Likes

Don’t BS me…you have long history here.

1 Like

Lame meme do not prove anything.

Evidence: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

What ya got? Twitter Files? conspiracy theories?

Show some credible evidence…and I will join you in your fight.

You seen the evidence.

Nope…innuendo and conspiracies…just bones…no meat.

Denial…

That’s when he’ll announce. He’s running.

So far I have seen Trump Campaign Lawyers try to submit sworn affidavits as “evidence” in multiple courts only to have multiple Judges reject them. And I have heard that the movie 2000 Mules is evidence, which it is not. So far it seems that Trump supporters have a issue between what they think is credible evidence and what is really credible evidence.

2 Likes

So is Biden the latest POTUS to amass a small fortune extracting from the DC Swamp inspire you or what?

How much is this small fortune?

As if your propping up Brandon is virtuous. :joy:

Trump gets warm reception in Tulsa.

Donald Trump Attends NCAA Wrestling Tournament Despite Predicted Arrest Donald Trump Attends NCAA Wrestling Tournament Despite Predicted Arrest

Nah mate I have equal disdain for all of them. I would not piss on a politician if they were on fire.

Not one of them (well maybe there might be one of two exceptions) give a ■■■■ about you or I.

The older I get the more cynical I get. Its just a game to all of them to see how much money they can squeeze out of their privileged position and the power base they can build.

and if their is a deep state or swamp all of the ■■■■■■■ are clamoring to be part of it.

Election after election and nothing really ever changes does it.

Biden is not all that slick. The swamp riddled partisan DOJ and FBI have no interest in investigating him.

He has the magic D by his name.

Anyone else getting bored by all this? We should instead set up a massive zoom call, meet each other and get completely trollied.