The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

100% DeSantis.

1 Like

How does that compare to the $2 BILLION dollar investment in Jared from the Saudis?

The dems had congress for two years. What did their investigation of the 2b real estate deals and the trademark deals etc bear out? Does it look good for president biden to be compared to president trumps?

I would just like it if we held all our elected reps to account but they have very effectively created a partisan atmosphere that ensures they can all keep their noses in the trough to increase their wealth and power base.

Decent hardworking people who would be great representing us are too busy working hard to provide for themselves and their families.

Quite honestly every politician could vanish tomorrow and I guarantee we would realize how little their removal from our lives impacts us.

2 Likes

$2B (confirmed) vs $3M (alleged) is hardly a comparison - some 60+ orders of magnitude apart.

What? It’s a 3m distribution of money coming from a Chinese company.

The amount is irrelevant. I am not why a comparison needs to be made

Trump son in law making money off his fathers position - bad

Biden family getting money immediately after their patriarch stops being vp - bad

It’s not a comparison of how much. It’s a comparison of what it is.

1 Like

There’s hope. :wink:

1 Like

Atta guy! D⁶

And all you had to do was read the posts :grin:.

When did he announce? I missed it! Down here he keeps saying no decision until the end of the coming Florida legislative session.

I hope so.

I will get more enthusiastic about him when he is actually declared.

Right now it’s all Trump. He has the progs out of their minds.

Arresting him over such a thin pretext will backfire.

Just the speculation has coalesced his support.

Good question. The $2 Billion Saudi investment into Kushner’s firm “Affinity” launched an investigation by the Democrat led House Oversight Committee in June of 2022. Is this still an ongoing process?

Reminds me of bumper sticker I saw year ago…
“When all else fails. lower your standards”

Do you have a link to that story? I founds a few things…but not that dollar figure.

Yep here you go

Thanks…that is the story I saw as well. The 3 million was not sent to Biden.

John Robinson Walker, who wired members of Biden’s family money after receiving $3 million a China-based company.

Walker then sent funds to a few Biden family members.

is that illegal?

Americans do business with Chinese companies all the time.

i am all for going after any illegal transactions, no matter who may they be…

What law was broken? What corruption is there?

Does this look bad because it was a Chinese company? If it was a French company, or a S Korean Company…would it be just as bad?

I am open to any evidence that confirms and illegal activity. Not innuendo and theories…evidence.

Again- not sure how this is related to Joe Biden. If family members could get nailed for nepotism Hunter and much of the Trump family would be in jail right now. Unless there is evidence of a quid pro quo that involves the president, I’m not really seeing much there.

1 Like

I’d also add, where is the payoff for China? If they bribed him…what did they get? Deteriorating relations, support of Taiwan, Trump era tariffs still in place. Where’s the beef?

Right it wasn’t sent to Biden. It was sent to his family. I have no idea what it is yet other than what it is, is that it does not look great.

Yeah but we’ve known Hunter has gotten loads of money for…being a Biden? Thats old news. And not illegal unless there is literally some magic quid pro quo bribery thing that they keep hinting at but is almost certainly ludicrous.