The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Some positive feedback and a tangible goal to stop inflation and to lift up the poor and newly hungry.

I see you don’t quite understand the vocabulary of words but here…lemme help; never surpasses decades.

1 Like

…that another lib could not list. Keep on, keepin on…regurgibleating. Cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

They have been listed. There is an entire thread on it. Much of it people discussing the mental state of a liar :joy:

The best.

Seems like the left has no problem going back years to find things that someone may have done and said. They went clear back to a man’s high school years to try and smear Kavanaugh. Seems you had no problem with that.

2 Likes

Here’s your “thread” on Trump lying. If you need a good laugh, I just provided it for you. Now if you want to actually get serious…not one of these threads has any merit looking back with 20/20 clarity.

Brandon on the other hand is making serious lies that are very divisional to our nation.

3 Likes

He’s shifted fire

Divisive.

Those are all clearly some of the times he lied. Very good.

1 Like

Oh dear, go and read my posts from the time. Search my post history and you will find exactly what I said about Kavanaugh and it was the exact opposite of what you said.

When Brandon’s mouth moves he’s lying.

1 Like

■■■? Why is he doing this?

Who would Trump be without his Spanx, spray tan, blue contacts, and hair stylist?

3 Likes

Diverting attention from the emerging Trump laptop story?

Feverdream no. 9.

2 Likes

You were blaming the GOP for the rules you all set under trump. Kavanaugh was an example of the leftist you fawn over doing what you say the GOP should not do. What goes around comes around. You all were warned that the days of the GOP taking the high road was over.

Stay on track you accused me of jumping on the smear kavanaugh bandwagon when I did no such thing. That is what I was replying to.

But yes Trump himself started this latest smear campaign against DeSantis but for some reason you refuse to acknowledge that. Trump previously said he had dirt on DeSantis.

This has nothing to do with the “LEFTISTS”

1 Like

You need to find someone else to follow around. You jumped into a conversation you knew nothing about and want to set the rules. Not worth my time.

2 Likes

A description of some of the classified material retrieved from Mar Lago.

2 Likes

Even the vast majority of pollsters currently have Trump beating Biden. Please explain why you seemingly don’t mention that glaring concern in your #45 never again rants.

2 Likes

More likely DeSantis 1st arrives in White House after winning 2028…

1 Like