The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Notice how the ■■■■■ heads can’t help but melt down over this? They’re not physically or mentally capable of resisting their Carnal Orange Crush. :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

That was a rich projection coming from the nosebleed section. :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical ■■■■■■■ like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler. - JD Vance

I could remind everyone about Kamala and Biden and the bus…why bother though…

:rofl:

2 Likes

This whole hitler thing is getting eay overplayed. Yes the comparision was made by some but its not like it was every freaking day.

The way Trump supoorters are playing this out its as if Trump had to fight off a barrage of hitler comparisons every hour of every day.

Save the hitler barrage until nearer election day for it to have any impact.

There you go.

Keep the Hitler rhetoric fresh…I did not see that coming.

5 Likes

Just giving some sage political campaigning advice. I am open to the highest bidder :laughing::laughing::laughing:

None of these tabloid addicts were ever gonna say anything nice about anyone Trump could have possibly picked. It’s not in their programming. :wink:

4 Likes

Some of them were nice for what? 24 hours after the shooting?

Now back to the nasty rhetoric.

4 Likes

Par for the course innit. I don’t hear anyone stretching to find the positive in Kamala. Granted you have to stretch a heck of a lot.

1 Like

Of course not.

Seems like they are having a terrible time coming up with anything. The Hitler ■■■■ isn’t going to fly after Brandon made his lame tone it down whisper.

Vance has championed the workers as Union leaders admit.

Combat vet knocks the suckers and losers lie off the table. Biden will forget that though.

3 Likes

Her own staff is looking and not finding it and then resigning.

5 Likes

Right back to previously indoctrinated programming.

1 Like

Well her very name means Horrible, sooooo… :rofl:

2 Likes

The invisible VP.

Could Biden dump her and select a new VP at the Dem conference? I know optics wise it would be bad but could he do it?

Clyburn would have a fit and admit Biden has dementia.

1 Like

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s not true. I have heard several people suggesting that she is good in bed. :innocent:

2 Likes