The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

This Lib did no such thing.

There seems to be a two fold perception - that traditional media exerts Owellian influence on American citizens and society, and it’s simultaneously a laughable, dying industry that no one pay attention to now that the internet and talk radio provide multiple independent/alternate sources of information that most people now turn to.

If the general public is just now starting to catch on…They are idiots. I stopped watching Fox news and listening to Conservative radio in the middle of OBAMA’s last term because this is all that they did. You’d hear a full quote on local news in the morning…then it would be shortened, or clipped in such a way that it would only be part of what OBAMA said…it was completely disingenuous and fake news. So let’s not get all self righteous about the media doing it to trump. They’ve been doing it for years…You probably had no problem when they did it to OBAMA did you? But now it’s an issue.

2 Likes

Yes they do know it but those consumed with hatred for this president just ignore it.

“We’ve never seen a level of irrational hate directed at a president like we have with Donald!”

The selective amnesia is epidemic.

2 Likes

Patience. Mueller will clear a lot of this up at some point. It’ll then be easy to see who was lying the most.

Translation…

Patience. The longer we can drag out a witch hunt investigation into a bogus charge that was constructed illegally by the Clinton hag, foreign Intel agents, and errant deep state Obama operatives the more innuendo opportunism it creates.

HAHAHAGAGAGA… it won’t help you CITM . You will watch while before your very eyes those who are trying to take down Trump are being ground up into little pieces by their own traps. Stormy Daniel’s Lawyer may be feeling a few regrets already. Andy McCabe and Comey certainly are.

You know that the Benghazi witch hunt went on for 4 years, right?

Actually, Mueller may conclude his investigation and expose 100s of democrat’s lies.

You just naturally reacted defensively. Not sure why.

No…

You know why. Trolls have to troll. :wink:

I don’t know anyone named Rachael. Most “illegal” immigrants are not rapists or murderers.

I pity the man who is only liked and believed because he has money and tells people what they want to hear.

It’s not whataboutism when you’re calling people out for treating the prior guy differently than you’re willing to treat the current guy.

I don’t disagree. But it is a different issue.

I do disagree. It’s directly the same issue.

I have Sirius XM…not even close. Try harder.

Also compare, the amount of people who have paid for radio compare to those who still listen to radio over the air, AM and FM. Like I said, it is not even close. So stop.

Fox. The RW radio syndicates.

Tillerson was talking about trump.

2 Likes

Explain how it is the same thing.