The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

Strike 1. Try answer the question this time.

Was “which news sources piled on birtherism” a serious question?

The sources you listed do not have the listenership of the sources spouting their lies today.

Ah… that clears THAT up. I thought it was within the Scotch-Irish enclaves.

Radio…talk radio. The right controls…err…dominate that market on both AM and FM. From personalities like our host down to all the local wannabees. It has been like that for years.

If I observed the chronological order…NBC was on and then the first to jump off that train. The others are following suit and who knows, Pelosi may be the caboose.

“I don’t recall.”

Trump should hire you.

People…I’ve gotta run go and attempt to stimulate the American economy. Thank you to all that participated this morning and I’ll check back in later in the day. Be cool.:sunglasses:

I learned it from Hitlary.

Maybe one day Hillary won’t occupy free space in your head.

3 Likes

wasnt there multiple replies to Umbrella-gate on the old site?

They don’t? I thought the MSM was bleeding viewers like a stuck pig. Many, many people have said.

It’s what I heard, anyway.

How about a direct trump quote:

“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything … Grab them by the ■■■■■■ You can do anything.”

LOL. NO lies there.

Allan

I just don’t get why cons believe that libs dominate media when they get their beliefs and marching orders from talk radio, a market in which conservatives control more than 90% of.

1 Like

" Nuh uh, they did it first!" Guess you aren’t hold to your promise of holding Trump to the same standard as you held Obama.

1 Like

try Sirius XM. It’s 2018 now.

Pity the man who has never been some girl’s star.

Psst, that’s because AM radio started that claim years ago. And you know how quickly that claim has manifested itself.

Bush was elected IN SPITE OF the liberal main stream media.
Obama was elected because of the liberal main stream media.
Trump was elected IN SPITE OF the liberal main stream media.

See how AM radio has manipulated the listeners. And they swallow it whole, open their mouths, and wait for more.

As usual, you once more thought wrong.

Sorry.

Whataboutism isn’t allowed here anmore.

Libs taught me that.

Specifically MS-13 members.

They know that.

They choose to ignore it.