The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh……so you want to judge President Obama by his father’s life or is that "d"ifferent?

Let’s ask Paul Ryan to bring us up to this millennium.

I remember this and it raises the question if there’s any influence that would affect a decision of a judge that should motivate themselves to recuse themselves. In this case, it was the heritage of the judge. In the case of Proposition 8, it would be the sexuality of the judge. In both instances…the suggestion of any influence other than what was “just” was considered racist or homophobic. I don’t consider Trump’s questioning of this instance to be an example where you could label him a racist…especially when a large sum of money was at stake. The motivation IMO was more based on a potential loss of money than racism.

I have no words for how pathetic this paragraph is. Maybe in the future you’ll be embarrassed by your statements, once you’ve decided to stop making excuses for a genuinely disgusting human being.

I recommend that only straight, white, christian males be allowed to be judges. They, by definition, are the most unbiased, no matter what they’d be ruling on.

NO more like he needs a disclaimer something like……………. “you might be a redneck fake news monger” if you always take my comments out of context.

Those that supposedly looked at the entire video and actually believe he was talking about all immigrants are beyond stupid and IMO are a bunch of dumb “animals”!!

whoever YOU quoted when you posted it.

duhhhhhhhh

I think that is a typical liberal elitist opinion that is blatantly a white supremacist view.

Elitist white libs -like Ruth Bader Ginsburg - do let their racist views slip out sometimes for all to see. Of course they backpedal when caught.

Will the lies ever stop? This story was a thread several days back but it was just another lib lie.

Today’s fake news lie…

Enjoy folks

…bump for posterity. :sunglasses:

Is it your position that only white judges can be impartial enough to adjudicate cases with racial components? Like immigration.

Yeah. That’s basically what they’re saying. They don’t even realize the subliminal bigotry.

How did you possibly derive that from what I said? What I said was that a judge should recuse themselves when the subject matter they would be judging are same or very similar components of their own personal lives. IOW if the case hits too close to home, they should recuse themselves if not for anything else, the appearance of impropriety.

My gosh…do you really not see the irony in what you just said?

Is your point that the Mexican heritage of the judge questions his impartiality on Trump due to Trump’s positions on immigration and the Wall?

No…I’d ask what does the judge do with his spare time and is that in conflict with his impartiality? His heritage may influence what he does in his spare time but it isn’t the crux of what I’m saying.

Oh? Was Trump asking what Curiel did in his spare time? Would you ask that if the judge were white?

Yes. Prejudice knows no color, religion, ethnic background, sex, gender or sexuality.

I don’t believe you would ask every white judge about what he does in his spare time in an effort to ferret out possible prejudice.

But I do agree prejudice knows no boundaries.