The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

That’s a great history lesson. Now catch up to the times cuz they are changing quickly.

If you were affected, please file a complaint. What I stated is what’s happening right now, not yesterday.

Tell em Kanye.

Are they though?

I wasn’t affected. I’m not one of the minorities that they found so undersireable.

Others were affected. They did file complaints. They are not among the “plenty” of African Americans you alluded to.

If that history is uncomfortable for you, too bad.

Since you are seemingly in a mood to admonish the press and news outlets for false reporting, what is your take on this? :thinking:

https://community.hannity.com/t/spygate-how-right-wing-media-creates-a-conspiracy-theory-out-of-thin-air/1082

No…it’s not uncomfortable because I enjoy denouncing racism when it crosses my path. I prefer to live in the here and now. I look ahead, not behind. Try it, you’ll like it.

I hope so.

I don’t ignore history that is uncomfortable or inconvenient, which is what you’re doing. I prefer honesty.

You’re living in it and acting as if there’s some relevance to President Trump today from something that took place with his father over 9 decades ago.

…and “honesty”? Is it honest to condemn the son for some unsubstantiated ills of the father?

There’s plenty of substantiation of the racist beliefs of Fred Trump. I never condemned Donald Trump for them. All I said is that Donald Trump respected his father. I’ll admit I was trolling Ishmael a bit by saying he’s a member of the KKK. I can’t say for certain he was but I don’t think it reflects well on him that he was arrested at a KKK riot. Don’t forget he was a wealthy man and the NYPD was pretty corrupt when it came to embarrassing the wealthy at that time.

However, I will condemn Donald Trump for the substantiated ills he committed.

Maybe you don’t know about the case. Read more her:

Again…it’s the father. Leaving the father totally out, what have you got just on Trump proving that this is his mindset too? I’ve never heard anything except the Park 5

Did you read the link? Donald Trump was named in the lawsuit.

I understand but so was the father, therefore I made my comment stipulating…without the father’s influence?

Did you care about the Jeremiah Wright story?

Each person is responsible for their behavior. Donald Trump cannot blame his father’s influence for his actions. You’re just trying to make excuses for him and it’s really sad.

I have a set of facts. All you have is a pointless, unanswerable hypothetical.

In what way are you asking if I cared?

I cared that President Obama attended this church for approximately 20 years and that after hearing several portions of the sermons that Reverend Wright preached, he was still attending. I cared that after portions of the sermons came out, it exposed a hatred that is not of The Light. I cared that the Reverend himself denounced the President as that he would say anything to get elected.

Thanks.

So a presidential candidates Father, who has been noted as being racist, has no influence on his son? Especially when his son has said racially insensitive things his whole life?

What you have is from DECADES ago and so I pointed out something that I felt to be important…the father’s direct influence. If you want to poo-poo it because it ruins your angle of attack and you don’t have anything with in the same millennium we are in…….fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.