The official Joe Biden victory speech thread

Dude I don’t even know. It was just normal. I miss normal.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this will turn out to be the absolute biggest victory speech crowd in the history of ever!

I have to remember this with my wife. It’s her way of overcoming a stutter, especially when she has something to say.

We’ve merely traded one nightmare for another.

2 Likes

Guilty.

1 Like

First cpl years, I was like: the ■■■■ you yelling at me for? Took her a minute to explain years and years to overcome her stutter.

I thought it was a good command of the English language. Glad I don’t have to hear a whole bunch of superlatives in any more in speeches.

1 Like

And by a whole bunch I assume you mean five.

1 Like

Precisely…and this stupid talk about healing…when they couldn’t accept it 4 years ago.

No there won’t be any healing IMO.

2 State solution is only option.

Lol. Bye then!

2 Likes

Hunter in the background.
:rofl::rofl:

Should have brought a laptop with him… dripping wet

3 Likes

Oh, please.

Reality is ready to welcome you back.

1 Like

No justice…no peace.

Are you suggesting Trump offered an olive branch without a knife in the other hand? Cuz if you are, that’s funny as hell.

Congratulations President-Elect Biden, and Vice President-Elect Harris :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He didn’t denigrate anyone. He didn’t brag. He attributed success to other people helping.

Damn how I missed this.

5 Likes

I disagree. And I hope I’m proven right.

Sorry, I’m normally cynical as hell. But damn it after 4 years of Trump’s insanity I’m going to indulge tonight in good ale and optimism.

3 Likes

Yes.

All I have left to say is praise the sun! \ [T] /

(My fellow Dark Souls fans will get it.)