The OFFICIAL If My Candidate (Trump/biden) Loses, I'm Going To...Thread. bruce springsteen Edition

Its the ego of the celebrities that gets them saying this. They think people will be so affected by their moving that it will make a difference. Then they have to rationalize the humiliation of not living up to their threat. It goes like:

“It’s so easy to say throw in the towel and that we’re going to leave or I’m going to move to Spain, because I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now.” But the comedian said her co-workers have spoken to her about staying and using her platform instead. “Everyone in my office is like 'You have a responsibility”

Chandler wanted to leave but the little people begged her to stay and make a difference because she is soooo important.
pttttui…

1 Like

Yeah right. Nobody begged her imo.

After ‘Dancin’ in the Dark’ he kinda went down hill, except for his version of ‘Santa Clause is coming to town.’ LOL

If Trump loses, IMO…our whole country will move left…away from individual accomplishments and responsibility and become much more dependent on government assistance. This will weaken our country even more and spiral it down to a nation of average.

Personally, prior to Trump, when I’d vote in a POTUS election, I’d most often write in the name of Donald Duck as my personal protest to the lousy candidates on the ballot. I’m at the end of my professional career so I’d most likely unplug from the business world, go enjoy the fruits of decades of labor and sadly observe the deterioration of our country…knowing full well…what might have been?

1 Like

Obviously I’ll be ticked if Trump wins…But on the positive side, if he does win, he’ll have such a power trip that he’ll do something so over the top that not even the GOP will be able to back him up. The old “give him enough rope” saying, comes to mind.

Same thing will happen if Trump loses…the rightward turn will go even more right…this time including cries that the press that lied about Trump to cause him to lose must be reined in.

Trump is a symptom, not a cause.

He may have helped metastasized the RW extremism we see today by, along with his GOP enablers, normalizing it, but he came about because of it.

Those issues don’t go away with a Trump loss.

Turn off the radio and get you a group of diverse, intelligent friends.

Please come back and join reality and stop listening to talk radio.

The world is in the mess it’s in because of ideologues…both right and left.

Who each imagine the other side to be both wrong and irredeemably evil.

Yeah, yeah, we heard that all before. If Trump won in 2016, we were going to be in a war, and we would all be dead by now.

Tip for Trump. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. LOL

I don’t listen to the radio except XM music stations…strike one. I’m pretty much a loaner but enjoy all people, from all walks of life, religion and race…strike two. One of my greatest enjoyments, is being in a room…where I’m the dumbest one in the room and do nothing but learn…strike three…you’re out.

1 Like

What is up with this “radio” thingy?

I’ve always observed, contemplated…and then acted on what I believe are the most probable outcomes and that’s the way I’m seeing it. If Biden becomes President, all will become more clear but without that knowledge yet, this is how I see it…looking past next Friday’s paycheck.

That said, remember this conversation should Biden win?

Like Trump saying he might leave? His ego?

1 Like

Say what you want to Smyrna, and don’t pay any attention to the noise. They can’t have original thoughts because everything they know comes from the liberal media.

1 Like

Thank you for the vote of confidence my friend. It means a lot to me. Again…thank you.

2 Likes

All of your posts say different. You’re not fooling anyone here.

Trump said he might leave if he loses. Should the doorknob hit him too?

Trump was joking. Try it sometime.

Who is here that anyone would want to fool? Celebrities? Names? Identities?

…cept the fools. :sunglasses:

You could also start typing pResident on here. That was popular for a time also. :wink: