The Official 2022 Midterm Election Thread

Our county in NJ changed voting machines. We had ancient, rickety, dew the curtain, push a button kind of things.

Now we have super cheesy paper ballots into the counter kind of things with these idiotic cardboard shields you are supposed to use to hide your vote until you put it in the machine…

Seems way sketch. I don’t think it was a good change.

I wish Johnson lost in WI.

I think the added pressure of another campaign is going benefit Warnock.

Apparently the timing of the Oz-Senator elect Cabbage brain debate was perfect. Mail in voting was already behind them. Wonder how many PA mail in voters woke up today, looked in the mirror and said: “mother ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

All 4 seats in Long Island NY went Republican.

2 Likes

It’s not. Reread my post. And knock off the hostility.

FOX is saying the House of Representin’ is still up for grabs?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So did the rest of the country. Except here in Florida our schools continued to educate, businesses struggled but remained open and new businesses moved here because of the mandates in the north. Florida also prioritized vaccinating the older population first and didn’t return infected elderly residents to their elder care communities.
Your argument lost credibility months ago.

2 Likes

Dems took the Senate.

And swear to God if you DO question the results, we will drop kick you.

1 Like

There are a lot of pro-life women out there.

Big Stacy had the election stolen from her again.

:rofl:

5 Likes

All part of the quasi legal cheating/manipulation game being played with us.

Oz was dumped on us knowing that he could be exploited for his dual citizenship.

Could have been that last day Oprah endorsement too.

1 Like

They also seem to be content with a four million plus illegal invasion horde crashing across what used to be a fairly secure southern border, unbridled goobermint spending, no energy independence (can’t wait for winter) and the increases in the possibilities of being victimized by violent crime.
It’s no wonder there are folks who believe the Fauci jabs were intended to reduce brain function.

1 Like

I don’t understand how that’s possible. Surely just teasing ratings?

I’m not seeing any mainstream media site showing anything different.

If Nevada goes Republican it will come down to the run off in Ga.

Looking increasingly likely for Johnson in Weskohnson. :rofl:

1 Like

And also. The governors of MI, PA, and WI are all now democrats. All swing states. All beneficial for 2024.

There are several house seats dems can flip out west to offset NY. That is why it is still up for grabs.

Makes total sense that Dems could possibly hold the House. :rofl: