The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

They were used for government business.

HOMERUN!!

She is not allowed to destroy government property on her own volition.

ā€¦so?

Youā€™re not following.

Not according to Hillary. She wonā€™t even admit to doing it. Sheā€™s in full cover up mode.

All that long list fo references is no excuse for his hypocrisy and wrongdoing

Weight - US Code or NIST paper?

Iā€™ve been interning (every law student has to do it) with a small government agency this summer, and for the last few weeks Iā€™ve spend most of my time pouring over government IT policy and updating the agency I work forā€™s policy. Iā€™ve been neck-deep in NIST SPs, like the one I posted - and Iā€™ve seen nothing at all that implies that Department heads have to ask permission before implementing federally mandated sanitization procedures.

So what? That doesnā€™t make them property of the government.

NIST paper has legal teeth. FISMA made it law.

See 44 U.S. Code Ā§ 3553(a)(1), 40 U.S. Code Ā§ 11331 and 15 U.S. Code Ā§ 278gā€“3.

Now youā€™re just trolling.

I gave you the Code. Believe what you will.

This whole exercise is academic. The devices werenā€™t government property. The code you cited does not apply.

:laughing:

I know the code. If destruction of the devices is mandated by another section of the code, then to follow that mandate is not ā€œdepredationā€, and therefore not a violation of 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1361.

ā€œDepredationā€ has been defined legally to mean ā€œplundering, robbing, pillaging or laying wasteā€. United States v. Jenkins, 554 F.2d 783, 786 (6th Cir. 1977); cf. Deal v. United States, 274 U.S. 277, 283 (1927)

:rofl: yeah, you believe she bought them on ebay.

Cite the code that mandates destruction by the user.

If they were not government property then it was illegal to store government info on them. Especially classified info. There is no scenario that makes her actions legal. And she knows it. Why else would she be covering it up?

eBay or any other of hundreds of places where one can but a BlackBerry. Unlike you, I read the FBIs report where they talked about it. They were private devices.

Please cite the law that says itā€™s illegal to store non-classified government emails on a private device.

That doesnā€™t even make any sense??? What exactly has Trump done wrong? Please donā€™t play the collusion theme again. There is virtually nobody but serious Trump haters who are still singing that tired old song.