The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

Are you still pretending to be a lawyer?

Did Podesta or did Podesta not click on the link to the Nigerian price.

A graduate of Princeton University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving the Bronze Star Medal with Combat ā€œVā€ for heroism and the Purple Heart Medal. After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law (1973), he worked at a private firm in San Francisco for three years until his appointment as an Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) in the same city. Before his appointment as FBI Director, Mueller served as a United States Attorney, as United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, and as Acting U.S. Deputy Attorney General.

I know more about this than you do. I really have no interest in providing you a free education.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Perhaps a statute that defines this ā€œcrimeā€ you speak of, or even a State Dept policy?

You donā€™t know anything.
Did Podesta click the link or not?

Heā€™s right.

Look it up.

He did. Clicked right on it.

You must understand that Iā€™m not just going to take your word for it.

If itā€™s a crime, thereā€™s a law that says so. It shouldnā€™t be that hard to find it.

Asking Sneaky to do some work?

Good luck with that.

1 Like

18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1361

A sus ordenes

Just shut up.

Make me tough ā€œguyā€.

I know you are but what am I.

You started replying to me. I gave you about as much respect as you deserve.

Probably more.

1 Like

I know you are but what am I.

Pants on fire.

Please send me the bill for your tear soaked keyboard since huwt your feewings.

No need. My feelings havenā€™t been hurt for 20 years. Enough attention for you. Good day.

As I understand it, the phones that she destroyed were at the end of their ā€œlifeā€. It is also an open wuestion whether those phones were government property, or her personal property.

According to this government document, she did exactly as she was supposed to: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/DisposeDevicesSafely.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjfyoaxrqfcAhXSct8KHcO2Bo4QFjAGegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1W3NobJwxpDLcBpVhMTVfw