The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

So then why are we talking about it?

And again my argument is that there should never have been a Mueller investigation.

You are welcome to point me to similar material making the same argument. :+1:

Desperate.

Iā€™ll be more clear for you.

Cyber espionage is common. What Russia did by releasing the information in an attempt to affect the outcome is not common.

All of the lies opened the doors to the investigation. If they did nothing wrong, they certainly made it look worse by lying.

They didnā€™t release anything. WikiLeaks released DNC emails. They have released far more damaging information in the past. With all of the leaks, the source of the material is irrelevant.

You are still focusing on the consequences of the Russian narrative. My argument is that there should be no Russian narrative to begin with. Iā€™m 100% confident there would be no Russian narrative had Hillary won.

Thatā€™s your excuse? Who do you think gave Wikileaks the information?

Thatā€™s pretty naive.

Oh my god this is so stupid.

Did you know there also wouldnā€™t have been a Watergate investigation if Nixon hadnā€™t been president? Iā€™m 100% confident.

Sean Hannity, US broadcast outlet for Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, clearly thought the hacked emails would change and / or suppress votes, given the amount of time he spent flogging them on air. You saying Hannity doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing when it comes to influencing public opinion?

It seems quite clear that his relentless efforts caused disaffection for Clinton among some voters, for example among previous Bernie Sanders supporters.

Pathetic. 10 CHAR

Nixon broke the law. Trump has done nothing wrong, except win the Presidency against all odds. The Russian collusion narrative originated with the Hillary campaign. They put forth the narrative as if it cyber espionage was something unique that has never happened before. They knew the MSM would carry their water and use it to try and bring Trump down.

As Iā€™ve stated, the bad actor here is WikiLeaks. The source of the emails is irrelevant, just as was the source of all the other damaging information WikiLeaks has published.

The source is definitely relevant, just ask Chelsea Manning. I canā€™t even begin to understand how you can make such a silly statement.

Just for the record, Russia was releasing stolen information on their own through DC Leaks.

A lot of people smarter than you with access to infinitely more information disagree.

All American people have that right, to know that the DNC intended to rigg the elections (and probably did it).

That was no meddling in your elctions, if wikileaks released that emails, but helpig your electoral process and your democracy.
You should be thankful to that leakers and question why your intel agencies didtn get all that outrageous information about DNC before any foreign hackers did it. But you dont have any spine and your mindset is similar to thatone of crimnals

:rofl: :rofl:

all that retarded liberals who brag about their high level of intelligence??
Dude, believe me, they arent smart, but just a bunch of hypocrites. You can ouclass them, you just have to go to the bottom regarding every stupidity they claim

Podesta gave it to them in his case.

Donā€™t ever give anyone legal advice. Just some advice Bill.