The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

We have killers too. Good and bad on both sides. I like people who don’t get captured.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/230034109781667840

He shouldn’t have said it was despicable. I heard his statements late last night but before I was reading the news you would have thought he had just shanked Merkel on live television.

Do I approve of what he did? No it was typical Trump trolling and was distasteful. Was it Treason? No dear lord, unless the definition of treason has been changed.

I watched the media pretty much give Trudeau a pass when he said this about Castro “A larger than life leader who served his people” Castro was a murderous communist thug dictator.

Trump and many people I. His campaign have lied about their communication with Russians. They have made this situation worse than it needed to be. Trump himself could have already met with Meuller and this would probably be over.
He has t done anything to help himself with this.

My argument is that this Russia narrative is bogus to begin with. It was created by the Hillary campaign to explain her loss and has been picked up by Trump haters to bring him down.

There should be no need for any further dialog. There should have been no need for a Mueller investigation.

Do you know how stupid you sound? People are pleading guilty for no reason at all.

They aren’t pleading guilty to anything remotely related to Russian cyber espionage. And with your comment, you have completely ignored everything I said. My argument is that we should never have gotten to the point of going after Manafort for something he did 10 years ago under the guise of a bogus Russia meddling investigation.

Your “argument” is that the Russian connections are “bogus.” You have no idea what Mueller has uncovered.

That isn’t my argument at all. My argument is that cyber espionage has been going on for years, by most sophisticated world players. Russia has not only meddled in previous U.S. elections, they have also meddled in elections in many countries. Other foreign actors have done the same, as has the U.S.

There is nothing unusual about any of this. Had Hillary won, we wouldn’t be discussing any of this. It would have remained in the shadows, as it has for years.

No, that’s your new “argument” which still holds no water.

I really feel like its just a matter of time before everything comes out, and this board becomes very, very quiet.

I’ve been working on that argument for some time and have made variations of that argument on multiple occasions in the past. You really should refrain from trying to tell someone what they are thinking or saying.

And what is it exactly that doesn’t hold water. Do you doubt for one minute that most sophisticated countries engage in cyber espionage?

What exactly would you be looking for?

You always say that. Most of your “arguments” consist of “talking points” and “trump hatred.” Or have you not noticed that?

In this case, my argument is uniquely my own. I’m not aware of any mainstream pundits making that argument. I challenge you to show me the RW talking points I’m reciting.

There’s nothing unique about what you say.

It looks to me like Trump is up to his neck in ■■■■■ He’s compromised. He lies and lies and lies and lies some more. He doesn’t bother to learn anything and thinks he can huckster his way out of ANYTHING. I don’t think he can. Perhaps I’m wrong. We will see when Mueller wraps up his thus far rather astonishingly productive “witch hunt”.

If nothing comes from it, I will eat my crow. If something does, then all of you twisting yourselves into knots making excuses over and over and over again will either have to admit you were terribly mistaken, or you’ll tuck tail and run. I’m guessing you’ll run. Again, perhaps I’m wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time.

That is unmitigated guano.

Our President just went into a globally televised presser, stood next to a brutal dictator, and apologized for our country being foolish and said he believed the dictator over his own justice department. Something is going on here, and it’s anything but normal.

Of course countries engage in espionage.

You know what they don’t do? Release the information.

Go back and reread my opening post.