The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

WhenYOU say "You did this or you did that. What does it mean? Does it mean that may three points are not entirely accurate? No. It does not. Everything that I said is true.

So you do not disagree with my three points?

At some point Trumpers are gonna have to let go of the talking point that everyone is deep state and/or protecting his adversaries.

Trump appointed the people in charge of the intelligence community.

I’ll say it again:

Russia meddled in the United States presidential election of 2016.

They hacked the DNC.

you cant deny that. (as trump did yesterday)

No quotation marks needed.

Allan

What about it? Did it change your vote? It certainly did not change mine. How exactly did it change anything?

The very accurate charge against russia isnt tampering it meddling.

Allan

#s 1 and 2: Is the investigation complete? If not, there’s insufficient information to support this talking point.

#3: this is a core argument of trump supporters. “If someone else does it, it must be ok.” Example: Trump gets accused of pay for play and his sycophants immediately bring up the Clinton foundation.

Does that make it right on either side? Nope.

1 Like

Who cares if its true or not. Russia meddled into the 2016 election.

Allan

Yeah, no bigs that a foreign adversary illegally obtained that information and disseminated it to particular political campaigns to better target voters. Such information is just useless, and who cares if that happens.

You’re trying to whitewash hostile acts by a foreign adversary. Get the ■■■■ out of here.

Who cares what we do? The charge is did russia meddle in our election.

Guilty as charged.

Allan

Defending the truly indefensible.

all the cultists are drinking the kool aid today,

Allan

No girlfriend. Read what I said and lose the hysteria. I said that we do it too. Simma down.

Ok. I’ll trade you Hillary’s dirt for Trump’s tax returns and financial records. Deal?

They are guilty.

And so are we. What they actually did by meddling is to release information regarding Hillary that we should have been allowed to have anyway. Nothing was made up and no votes were messed with. And the dems learned a valuable lesson regarding securing data. Keeping a server in your basement may allow you to keep info from American citizens, but it opens you up to Russia.

Yes… Here’s rod telling the world, there was no effect on election totals and no American knowingly work with the Russians = Investigation over…

No you won’t. Because unfortunately, we ain’t gonna get either.

Finally some serious no spin. They are guilty as charged. Putin Meddled.

see that was easy.

too bad our esteemed president cant bring himself up to that truth.

Allan

I’m just waiting to hear the charges against the president as of now we have had two years of Russia, Stormys Daniels, and every allegation under the sun on a daily bases. When the left labels someone Hitler there’s only one way to go up.

If the president is guilty I will gladly back his impeachment, as of now the only thing he is guilty of saying stupid things and getting everyone in the media to freak out on a daily bases. I don’t endorse this behavior but I would at least like to hear Mueller finish with his report before he is declared an enemy of the state and hanged.

1 Like

But the russians did meddle. Right?

Allan

Best evidence yet that this forum is filled with russian trolls.

These are literally Putin’s talking points. You are repeating the russian take on this nearly word for word.