The no spin truth about Russian "meddling."

1. There is no evidence that they were able to change a single vote. The vote was not tampered with. So the election was not actually tampered with.

2. Every bit of information released regarding the Hillary campaign appears to be true. No false propaganda was involved. This is information that Americans had a right to know anyway.

3. Before we get on our high horse. We do it too. We do our best to hack into any Russian system that we can. We do exactly the same thing that they do. But Hillary’s private server and the DNC computers provided them with a soft target that any first year MIT student could access. We made it easy for them.

The Russians are not going to stop meddling. And neither are we. But we can certainly cannot be having servers in the basement of federal employees protected by Norton anti virus.

How did you decide you had a right to the private emails of the DNC and John Podesta?

Russia’s military under the order of Putin had every right to hack DNC’s private e-mails.
This is the rabbit hole trump supporters are now falling into.

1 Like

They’re not “falling” into it.

They’re deliberately giving themselves cement feet and then paying someone to throw them down the rabbit hole. To own the libs!

2 Likes

So we deserved it? You sound like an abused housewife in the 1950s.

We shouldn’t have been wearing such a sexy democratic election. We were begging for it.

5 Likes

I’m assuming you’d be okay with a foreign power arming and finding terrorist groups inside the US, since we definitely do that regularly. Or are you up on your high horse?

1 Like

You think our country’s so great?

they literally don’t know if they are coming or going these days…

Another conservative greenlighting Russia to meddle with our elections at will. Putin would be so proud of you.

Should we get on our high horse with spies in our country or if a bomb is set off? I mean, we do it too…

I dunno, I’m past feigning surprise. I knew what they were turning into years before Trump: a crypto-fascist populist movement.

What about the over 500,000 voter records that were stolen and released and used by political campaigns?

Yo OP, you got the title wrong, it should have been “The no truth spin about Russian ‘meddling.’”

3 Likes

And here I thought we were becoming commies.

I think Putin bootlickers is fine…no need for hyperbole.

1 Like

You’re not “becoming” anything.

He’s just justifying Trump’s comments about how we were foolish as a country. It’s a weird position to take, but hey, Trump said it so it’s gotta be true… right? Right?

Huh.

Thread title.

“The no spin truth about Russian “meddling.””

You put a spin on it when you put meddling in quotation marks. LOL

No spin, my ***

Allan

I didn’t. What I had a right to was all of the dirt on Hillary. We probably have about 25 percent of what we should have. The DOJ continues to cover for her.