The New Zealand Attacks

That’s an ‘ongoing theory’.

Rush would never expect his audience to believe this ongoing yet unproven theory (wink, wink). He just shared that to show what some crazy people theorize.

Those values have nothing to do with NYC. Trump does not go to New York City to hold rallies with adoring crowds.

Stop listening.

We are discussing New Zealand.

His values.

I listen to both sides, no matter how insane the alt right side is.

Why? I believe punditry is a large part of the problem with the political discourse today.

The guy was against Trump’s policies:

“I am sure the journalists will love that,” he says, adding **he considers himself “ Eco-fascist by nature.

Tarrant also declares that the “nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.”

Looks like he has more in league with AOC. Maybe AOC inspired him, only got 12 years left, let me take out a few a little ahead of time. A commie too.So he’s a left wing wacko who also happens to be a white supremacist who despises Trump’s policies

Do you even know what eco-fascism means? Take a guess, before looking it up, if you want to have some fun.

They were citizens or residents of New Zealand. To quote Jacinda Ardern “they are us”.

I wasn’t able to post a link to the article so I cut and paste the relevant part from tvnz.co.nz

'Mr Trump then asked Ms Ardern what offer of support the US could provide.

“My message was sympathy and love for all Muslim communities,” Ms Ardern said.

“I simply conveyed the sentiment that exists here in New Zealand.”

She said Mr Trump “acknowledged that and agreed”. ’

From where I sit Donald Trump has singularly failed.

So race was not a factor. Glad we could agree.

Must be the ban on flagging! Opposing views can now be freely discussed and commented on without the fear of a “flagabalooza” shutout by anti First Amendment liberals! I’m loving it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can’t say this enough, she’s an amazing leader.

https://twitter.com/_sjpeace_/status/1107246147561836545?s=21

It’s the typical liberal blame game and when you add TDS to the the mix all roads lead to President Trump whether its across the globe in New Zealand and a crime committed by a deranged & insane Australian! It can only make sense in a certain type of scrambled grey matter, and we all know who they are. :wink:

Then perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie?

It already happened. Perhaps you haven’t been listening to CNN?

I couldn’t agree more. Since it’s early March already and I haven’t shot up a school, church or anything else all year, how about y’all leave me the hell alone?

I am not quite sure the context of your post so let me make some observations.

When your president asked the NZ PM what he could do, her response was to show love and empathy to Muslims. Your president has singularly and spectacularly failed to do anything close to that.

I would also recommend that you check out the class, the empathy, the warmth to her fellow Kiwis that have been so badly affected by these events. Now compare and contrast the behaviour of your president.

And before I am told I am an Aussie and to keep my opinion to myself let me point out that my own country have some politicians that are as appalling as your president. We need more politicians like NZ’s PM Jacinda Ardern that CHOOSE to unite rather than divide.

2 Likes

As an Aussie I wish we in Australia had more of her ilk to replace some of the ones we have.