The New Zealand Attacks

That they exist? They are both ugly when real.

It’s the “Technically not racism” defense.Pretty common around here.

Is the distinction not critical to a solution?

Your misinterpretation of a psycho’s screed is exactly what said psycho wanted.

Here is the best explanation I can find for those unfamiliar with the darker corners of the internet:

bellingcat

One is a lone wolf white terrorist the other ran the richest country in South America to the ground. Scope is not the same.

Well to complete the analogy, what happened in Venezuela had nothing to do with our foreign policy, the GOP or progressives in the United States.

You good with that?

Why is it the best?

Citgo.

Dylan Roof

Parity, bro.

(I keep correcting Roof’s first name and it keeps getting changed back to one “n”)

Interesting case. In the rush to “understand” it all, I believe a mistake was made. It is easy to understand why because of what he said and the pictures.

What did his friend say was his first target and why did he abandon it and choose the church?

And Citgo is why the US has a vested interest in Venezuela. Not that I think we should get involved.

Why did the President of the United States, after providing a Hallmark’s card worth of sympathy for the victims, quote the attacker’s word “invaders” to discuss illegal immigration immediately after the attack?

Since the attacker had cited Donald Trump as an inspiration, why didn’t Trump reject that tie.

It’s as if when John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan, Jodi Foster had come out the next day saying she’s sorry for Reagan’s pain but she opposes his policies.

1 Like

Because it’s written by a researcher familiar with the rabbit holes the killer was traveling through. The description of the killer as being “extremely online” is importAnt as he is writing in english words but using them almost in a different language that those who understand “the Chan” will pick up on but cause confusion for everyone else.

For instance, they have a very good explanation of the mention of Candace Owens mention that I believe the OP needs to grok. The killer was ■■■■■ posting” in his manifesto and if we’re going to post parts of his manifesto publicly (which I’m not and wish op hadn’t) then we should appreciate an expert’s analysis of it to sort out what’s real and what’s winks and nods to his fellow travelers that are “in the know”.

I don’t like Candace Owens much, her response to this was awful but it pains me to see people not getting the reference to her or understanding why it’s there.

Blame him? No, not completely. But he is a huge part of the problem. The man is sick.

Because he’s a horrible person. Why are you asking me why Trump is Trump?

Thanks, very informative.

This is now a game of just tossing questions back and forth. Why bother.

I answered you. You guys have been asking some variation of this question ad infinitum since he got elected. The answer is always the same.

You probably are right that the question of Donald Trump’s lack of empathy has come up repeatedly. I think there is just amazement that so many people are not disturbed by the inability of a person holding such broad responsibility to care about anyone other than himself and the children of his first wife?

Ok. I see the question mark…

“Empathy”? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He’s a pig. He wasn’t elected to be empathetic. His NYC values are part and parcel of who he is.