The New Zealand Attacks

Now that al Jazeera is blaming Trump for the New Zealand Mosque attacks, expect the leftist media here in the US to do the same. If it hasn’t already happened.

I’m not going to speculate “what if Obama…” It would not have happened under Obama because he was sympathetic to Islam and Muslim causes, the more radical the better.

But Trump is not sympathetic to the notion of a Caliphate. He is also not a dhimmi nor does he plan to become one. Instead, he is a practical man who chooses to smell the hummus.

Sadly it’s not going to take very long to see this notion of “Trump is the reason” spread. Even though he isn’ the one who sang “bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran!” That was the late John McCain, the darling of the left.

Trump has never, even in the slightest way, encouraged violence against Muslims as a collective group. And, if one is to compare the past three Presidents, he has been the least aggressive in Muslim countries.

Trump’s only “sin” has been placing an immigration ban on countries that rank high among either terrorist migration or terrorist propagandizing. Caught up in the ban were non-Muslims living in those countries as well.

None of its contents even remotely mirror anything Trump has said or done.

Now, one has to ask, how does he identify himself?

Quoting from his manifesto:

Were/are you a conservative?

No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Were/are you a christian?

That is complicated.

When I know, I will tell you.

Were/are you a fascist?

Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that.

I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.

The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.

So what did he say about Trump?

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policymaker and leader? Dear god no.

Oddly enough, he answers his self-asked question as to who or what influenced him thusly:

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?

Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

Note that Al Jazeera doesn’t blame Candace. More than likely because they feel she was influenced and brainwashed by Donald Trump. We know how he gets people like that, right?

It doesn’t take long, after reading the manifesto, to realize that this guy wasn’t doing what he did in the name of Jesus, Donald Trump or Tinker Belle. He did what he did because he wanted to make a dangerous impact. One which nobody who is sane could concur with.

But let’s blame Trump shall we? After all, he is the President. Everything is always the President’s fault because Presidents are omnipotent, don’t you know.

This is the problem with the Left. They think Presidents are like the All Powerful Wizard of Oz. If anything good happens, it’s their President who did it. If anything bad happens, its the President they don’t like who did it.

So while I sympathize with the victims I can honestly say that, when it comes to liberal analysis of events, we aren’t in Kansas anymore, Toto.

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to various media outlets all day.
No one is blaming Trump

1 Like

Conspiracy kooks unite!!!

1 Like

Oswald Mosely heh… Theres a good reason him and his brown shirts were banned in the UK. There is a reason also that this shooter views Donald Trump as a symbol of white identity. He has been the biggest gift to them in decades and tried to accomplish their biggest objective, ending birthright citizenship.

So instead of focusing on what has happened, which is that once again white nationalism has taken the form of murderous terrorism, you want to focus on the possibility – hasn’t happened yet, that some liberal will channel Al Jazeera.

I suggest we focus on what happened rather than on things that have not happened.

What is the appropriate response to this attack besides gathering in preemptive defense of Donald Trump?

2 Likes

Is it me or are we getting a whole lot of brand new posters ranting?

6 Likes

Al Jazeers isn’t blaming Trump. They reported that the attacker praised Trunp in his manifesto.

Words and tweets matter, especially coming from the leader of the most powerful country on earth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-42166663

I’ve noticed it too. I think they’re fake troll accounts. No way a rational person would post this wingnut conspiracy crap.

1 Like

From an Australian context from an Australian on the left side of politics we have for the last 20 years or so those right of centre have used base racist politicking for political advantage. You can go back to Prime Minister John Howard using Tampa; weapons of mass destruction; children overboard to win elections. In more recent years the current government has attempted to exploit the same tactics for base political reasons.

So no I don’t blame Trump in toto for what happened in NZ; but he has and continues to use the same appallingly base racist tactics for political advantage.

Trump is a dog whistler.

And everyone knows it.

2 Likes

Trump is cool…you just can’t say that enough.

Some very fine people on both sides.

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1106646639274528768?s=21

I just watched on Fox News Donald Trump signing his veto. He made some comments about what happened in NZ. He is an absolute disgrace. He did not even mention the NZ’s PM’s name. For the record Donald Trump her name is Jacinda Ardern.

What a stark contrast between the response of Jacinda Ardern and Donald Trump.

Hmm, I wonder who else called immigrats “invaders”

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1106641548740100097?s=21

History will not look kindly on him or his ‘‘followers’’. Luckily, he’s only been disgusting and criminally incompetent… so far.

I am truly gobsmacked from what I have seen and heard of his responses to this atrocity. I have spent a great deal of time watching the various media outlets’ coverage. Put simply Donald Trump showed a complete lack of empathy and respect towards the people of NZ and specifically those directly impacted.

Focus on the country it happened ins policies which was New Zealand. What happened in New Zealand had nothing to do with our foreign policy, the GOP or conservatives in the United States.

1 Like

This occurs every ■■■■■■■ day here mate…every damn day with this clown.

1 Like

Were all the victims not white?