The New Movie Upgrade

I saw the new sci-fi/action film Upgrade today, and it was freaking awesome. I loved the action and fight scenes.

Leigh Whannell did a wonderful job directing this film. I hope there will be more Upgrade films in the future.

I definitely recommend everyone to see it.

I give it a grade of an A-.

ENJOY!

I have to agree it is one of the best sci-fi movies in quite some time. I hope it gets a more general release as its a movie any self respecting action or sci-fi fan should see.

It is a bit grisly in parts but that adds to the movies charm and it definitely deserves its R rating. So happy to see movies made for adults. It is a Blumhouse production so if your a real horror fan you will know what to expect.

The movie has a definite 80s vibe to it and reminds me of the plethora of 80s sci-fi movies I watched back in the day but that does not detract from the story or is an indicator of cheap production values.

I don’t want to go into the story as that will spoil it so just go and see it. The fight scenes especially the first one and pay close attention the reaction of the protagonist Grey Trace,