The New American "Right"

Which one?

Well, it took 3 posts this time, although the first one danced around it.

Conservatism is dead at the national level look at the debt accumulated since 2007 and now inflation is rearing its ugly teeth and the dollar is under attack again.

Any conservative president would be greeted with having to pay trillions back once in office from wreck-less spending. Each president has looked at the debt since 2007 and done the opposite of fiscal responsibility even though what is coming is right in front of us all they just talk about spending projects with a price tag that just keeps growing.

1 Like

And thus the hatredā€¦Conservatives no longer was willing to ā€œroll overā€.

2 Likes

Mike Lindell is your spokesman now.

Yā€™all are about as rolled over as you could possibly get.

3 Likes

That last partā€¦ of the op-edā€¦ that Conservatives are populist and nationalistā€¦ wowzers.

And this

That is just bonkers.

Itā€™s so transparent. The perpetual righteous victim mentality. To the point of ā€œweā€™re being fed to the lions.ā€

Crying face emojis.

4 Likes

Conservatism is dead. Republicans and their pundits started the processā€¦Trump put the death blow to it. Their insatiable need for powerā€¦has turned them against democracy.

2 Likes

See what I mean about the hatred. :wink:

Says the make believe liberal.

Nothing but love. This country needs a strong Conservative party. Not this Crap.

1 Like

Wanting Conservatives to roll overā€¦

3 Likes

Democrats donā€™t want opposition or dissent, so thatā€™s just lip service.

4 Likes

Your inability to show how I am wrong of the facts of my post, speaks louder than any attempt at a dig.

I am a proud liberal. Deal with it.

Wanting conservatives to come back to earth one. The alternative universe that has been created, is a threat to democracy.

1 Like

Explain.

Economy is a thing of the past.

The Marcuse antithesis.

Great post.

Not sure if seriousā€¦