The "national emergency" in the context of Constitutional Governance

the entire national emergency act may be unconstitutional.
congress has the power of the purse. in addition the non delegation doctrine means congress cant delegate its powers to another branch of government.

trumps order will be thrown out

Just seeing how various Trump supporters are choosing to justify this action.

You justify it by assuming the Trump could never be permitted to do anything unconstitutional or illegal by his experts.

This is despite his many many defeats in the courts for just that reason.

How would I know? You certainly don’t know either.

I have no doubt some radical LW district judge in SF will do exactly that. Trump is counting on it.

:joy:

Hey, maybe this is the kind of presidency where the president says to do something and everyone ignores him. Go with that.

Radical LW court actions don’t signify that Trump is doing anything illegal or unconstitutional. They simply confirm the judicial activism on the left.

Whatever turns you on. Go with that.

The constitution begs to differ.

Do “Radical LW court” orders have to be obeyed?

Nah, I’m just glad you can admit to the impotence of this president.

Yep! LW judicial activism. That’s certainly what the founders envisioned.

You need to pay attention to what is happening at our southern border.

Here the invaders are bum rushing the border of the united states:

and here the invaders are crawling under the fence at the United States border:

and here the invaders are climbing over the fence at the U.S. border:

Try paying attention to what is happening at our southern border. We need to build a wall/barrier which will actually stop the invasion at our southern border.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.*

Yep! Your expertise in what the constitution has to say about LW judicial activism is second to none. :rofl:

Riiight.

Because it’s not like he’s established a track record of pursuing things where he’s had a lousy chance of success or anything…

I know what the constitution says about judicial review. It doesn’t care whether you like it or not.

There’s no “ review by the judiciary unless they’re left wing activists” provision

Why do you keep posting these when they have been shown to be staged?

https://www.facebook.com/PalomaForTrump/videos/295213087793083/?id=100008575693873

LW judicial activism isn’t judicial review. It is LW judicial activism.

Yeah, it’s best to punt.

The constitution disagrees.

Yep! Trump is a blithering idiot. :roll_eyes: