The Morality of Immigration

With no legal concerns, immigration has been and would be largely seasonal.

It would largely depend upon how many of them were pregnant women close to giving birth.

As compared to the cost of settling places like these?

Some of the “prime” land for settling in Utah.

yes, as opposed to the barren hellscapes of Utah.

Yes what?

Cheaper to rent in the big cities as opposed to setting up cities in and towns in the area’s I’ve put pictures of?

But you said “who says they have to settle in big cities”. Well I’m showing you much of the alternatives to the established cities. Even smaller cities have the same problems as the pictures I’ve put . . . I’ll let you guess as to what the problems are.

ok?

10immigrants

Your still not answering, how much will it cast the immigrants to set up and live outside of the big cities where they can’t really afford the rent?

What jobs will be available to them?
What housein?
What basic necessities (Utilities, transportation, foot, water)?

The same way every human ever settled

Your not telling me the cost of doing so.

What’s the cost of settling the lands I’ve put pictures of?

unless you’re going to cultivate that land, nothing because no one needs to be in that barren hellscape.

You realize that barren hellscape is some of the only non privately owned land in the country right? Most of the property East of the Mississipi is privately owned, so you need to get people to part with their land. Most of that is farmland that produces the food we need to eat. Essentially West of the Mississipi is land that no one wanted, or couldn’t tame (even today where it is easier to tame the land, still the problem of no water. Without water, you can’t really live on the land in question).

So where do you put all the people who can’t afford the rents in the big cities? Come on man you MUST have a solution.

Of the number of Illegal immigrants…not total immigrants. Your OP is not just about illegal immigrants, is it? In fact, quite the opposite. If they are allowed to come in without restriction, they are now legal immigrants.

Are you suggesting that there are no enterprising individuals in this country willing to set up apartments and services for new workers?

A nation state that can not or will not control its borders is not a nation state.

Nation states don’t have the best track record in history though.

Legal citizens should not be forced into financially supporting it…period. If illegals can’t make it entirely on their own, return to where you came from. They have no right to burden legal citizens to financially support them.

Most illegals move to established areas. That’s where the jobs are currently at.

I’m sure if you offered an incentive then they would go to other areas. But then they would need to be legalized.

Appartment megaplexes right in the middle of our overcrowded cities.

It’s the way the world is currently organized.

In the future they may disappear. Once we migrate into space I think that is what will happen.

They’ll flock to agricultural areas, more likely than not, as most migrants coming here for economic reasons would find seasonal work in agriculture.