The Misfortune To Be Born In Such A Horrible Country

I don’t have to earn a damn thing. It is my birthright as an American

1 Like

Thank you.

Now you make it about me :rofl:. You can do that, I don’t care, but first address the post.

Why do you get to use percentage but I don’t?

Privilege

I don’t.

No they don’t.

Do they? What do you stand for?

You are free to stop replying or move to a forum that doesn’t allow people from the left to participate.

If our racists were to have a softball match with Canada’s racists, ours would win؟

I don’t believe you have been paying attention to what’s happening.

it appears you do

I read something once to the effect: “People don’t go to war over change but to keep things the same”.

This country had its faults but has been overwhelmingly successful. The progressives have been incrementally undermining family, morals and values.

One silver lining with COVID was it exposed what is being taught to children in schools and how authoritarian the left leans with lockdowns, etc.

3 Likes

It’s because they believe that Democrat politicians are the most brilliant, selfless, benevolent, kind and flawless people there are. So why not give them whatever power they demand? They have ALL the answers to everyone’s problems.

2 Likes

No I have, I just live in the real world and do not see nefarious all encompassing global conspiracies like something from a Robert Ludlum novel.

When elections result in candidates I did not support winning I dont blame a shadowy cabal but accept that my candidate did not do a good enough job of convincing the voters.

Likewise when the SC makes a decsion I do not agree with I do not start screaming activist judges legislating from the bench or they are somehow being coerced.

Real life is messy and unpredictable and truth is nothing is more unpredictable than the electorate.

1 Like

That’s what the Venezuelans said.

3 Likes

Yes you/they/libs do

Independent, freedom, honesty, integrity, builder etc. Everything that you’re not.

And allow libs like yourself with only voice? People need to know who and what you are.

People go to war for power, which include resources, political etc.

It could be said that the United States still sort of provides everyone 40 acres and a mule. It’s the basics necessary for your own personal success. You still must get off of your butt, fertilize your soil, till it, plant it, water it, tend it and during different intervals, harvest it. The best way to learn this skill…is observing the success of your parents before you. Then…what each of us does with this opportunity of life, is what makes all the difference and that difference is all too often, your personal effort and sacrifice for your own benefit.

3 Likes

And that’s what a century of commie fear mongers say…. In one form or another

Any day now.

Well said. Not even a tad idealistic.

1 Like

It was working. Still is. Commies are famous for purges.

1 Like

I have a dream…