The Mentally unhinged attack Trump supporter at womans march

No, I always give dems a pass. Like Bill and the other accuse rapist in Virginia…

No, the guy who “attacked” the BBC is unknown. On purpose, I say…

I realized that I misunderstood your post a few minutes after I replied. I apologize, and have edited my post.

Grab them by the ■■■■■ - President of the united states of America.

Yes… locker room talk. She did it… While protesting against it. Perfect leftist…

Heh, heh.

If you’re a star they let you, amirite? Amirite?

The way he was dressed he was asking for it.

Yes… dems believe that now a days…

If you don’t want to be groped don’t dress like a street walkers.

No, it was his hat that trigger her assault. Dems believe in hat crimes…

If you don’t want to be sexual harassed/assaulted don’t dress that way. that is the advice we have been giving woman for the last century.

Why should it be “news” at all? It’s not some big investigation, or famous people, he wasn’t injured. It’s two nobodies.

I wonder why when a guy shoves a reporter, lib news labels it “violent”. When a woman grabs a guy by the crotch, lib news describes that as a “matter”?

I must have missed all the violence in the guy’s video. Did some big guy have to haul her away before she continued her rampage? I must have missed that.

I missed the part where it was at a rally organized by the President of the United States.

Definitely a plant…we all know it’s conservative republicans who have no problem with crotch grabbing.

1 Like

Oh another craptastic post by cratic getting beaten like a res headed step child.

Maybe Alex Jones’ basement.

and now the left has their own version… If you wear that hat you deserve it… Right?

No, he proved my point with that post… as I pointed out…