The Making of the Fox News White House

No…it comes from occasionally watching those DNC lapdogs.
And of course the emails that wikileaks distributed only verified the connection we all already knew existed between CNN an the DNC.

It’s actually a pretty simple and clear distinction. An anchor, on today’s news networks, pretty much says “Here’s what happened, and what people are saying about it.” A commentator says “Here’s what happened, and here’s what I think about it.”

Walk through the daily broadcast schedule for FOX, MSNBC, CNN, etc. and assign each hour-long block to one category or the other. The results may surprise you, and not in a way you’re going to like.

Which emails were those?

Only took about three minutes searching to come up with these:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/07/24/wikileaks-emails-pro-clinton-cnn-political-commentator-pre-checked-op-ed-with-dnc/?utm_term=.03dd6fe7495b

Bill Shine, ex- Fox executive and current WH communications director has resigned to join the Trump campaign.

I guess he couldn’t get security clearance. :rofl:

Maybe he’s trying to distance himself from the symbiotic relationship between Fox and the administration.

Highly doubtful, he’s going straight to fat donald’s re-election campaign.

Remember, this is the party that held up Republican voter fraud as proof democrats were wrong about voter fraud.

They think differently.

1 Like

You might be right.

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1104068878357983235?s=21

A very dehumanizing term when applied to actual people.

That’s what fake news does, they dehumanize their viewers with misinformation, like telling their viewers about the hands up don’t shoot lie that divided this country as far as I’m concerned.

If you are going to reply to me please stay on subjetc… Im glad to know you dont think people who disagree with you are human beings. Typical…

You brought up the dehumanizing part that reminded me of what the fake news does to their viewers.

You know what the NPC meme is. Dont bother pretending otherwise.

I looked through Brazil’s book “Hacks” and, despite what the stories say, she denies that she tipped anyone off. She said she did not recognize the email that Wikileaks released and couldn’t find it in her computers. CNN also released a statement, as she says in her book, that it did not share questions with its contributors, which she was. So she felt it could have been a doctored, faked email or a hit job on her that was reported. She resigned from CNN but she said she was forced to do so to take pressure off of the network, not because she was admitting doing anything wrong. Remember, too, that Wikileaks offered what they admitted were stolen documents and they weren’t confirmed as legitimate. Wikileaks, like Wikipedia, is not a legitimate source.

That’s what she originally said She later admitted that she did it. You will find it. At first she said it was doctored, then admitted it wasn’t.

Yeah, I found it, too. We don’t know this happened more than once. Maybe it did. But with Trump, the RNC and Fox it’s been happening almost daily in the two years since the election. That’s a much bigger problem.

New piece on Rolling Stone. It talks about the aftermath of the New Yorker piece on Fox (such as Bill Shine’s resignation) and going forward how Trump and Fox can help each other.

Except when it came to Bush.