THE LETTER: Read President Trump's FULL LETTER to Kim Jong Un

This is why every American President has refused meeting with this lunatic dictator. It just took Trump a long failed trip around the elbow to get there. And now all he has to show for it is this pathetic letter.

1 Like

I do nearly every day.

It’s not Sean posting as Administrator. I believe some people think that’s the case here.

Not you Lucy, mind you. Ugh, I dislike the no edit issue.

Is Trump calling a murderous dictator his excellency worse than Obama bowing in the pic that caused an uproar a while back?

:rofl:

“Sincerely yours”

What in the actual ■■■■■

1 Like

Reporting is that he personally dictated the letter himself too. I agree, what in the world is going on here?

Amateur hour diplomacy on a global scale

Fact is they have no clue what they are doing and were not even close to prepared.

Yep. Which we are now seeing across the whole spectrum of foreign policy. This administration is a joke. I would be laughing hysterically at them, if it were not so dangerous for our country that this is the reality.

Yo wife beater, what a beautiful gesture to stop beating your wife, it was much appreciated.

You can’t make stuff like this up. :grinning:

This is weird. I never said what is quoted.

Let the Troll Wars continue!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cancels-nuclear-summit-with-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un/2018/05/24/e502d910-5f58-11e8-a4a4-c070ef53f315_story.html?utm_term=.4967a3651b73

4 Likes

Nathan Wurtzel
@NathanWurtzel
Brave Sir Donald ran away
Bravely ran away away
When Kim reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Donald turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
Bravest of the brave, Sir Donald!
9:54 AM - May 24, 2018

2 Likes

It’s from Trumps letter you posted.

You win the forums for the evening.

Well done, good sir, well done.

This is why you have a ■■■■■■■ state department, they’re the ones that are supposed to handle the diplomacy and avoid embarrassments like this.

Oy.

1 Like