If anyone needs to know the sentiments of the west towards illegal immigration to the west, watch what is happening across the west since Merkel opened the gates to the third world.
- Brexit - leaving EU no 1 issue immigration.
- Trump - Won on immigration.
- Italy - Led by populists, far right party polling no 1 now.
- Austria - coalition center and far right populists.
- Hungary - right wing anti migration party.
- Poland - moved further to the right because immigration.
- Slovenia - Just elected right wing populist because of immigration.
- Germany - Merkel close to losing her coalition and power and the rise of the AFD.
- Czech Republic - Populist elected because of immigration.
- Sweden - Sweden Democrats- right wing party set to either win or at the very least be the second largest party in Sweden this September.
- France second biggest party far right.
- Netherlands second biggest party far right.
- Norway second biggest party right wing populist.
In Europe the center left (Social Democrats) are being cleansed from power each election. These are enormous ideological shifts in politics sweeping across Europe.
The politicians and media have been ignoring or just the usual labeling of people racists because they feel they hold the wrong views on immigration even though polling throughout Europe in every country has been consistent and shows the citizens want migration halted.
Only in the west is this madness practiced, Japan and China are not playing this game and quiet frankly don’t understand why the west is gambling over the stability of their countries to allow mass migration to take place.
I would consider my politics down the center maybe even tilted towards social liberalism, but today’s left has completely lost their way on immigration and there is now a real threat of the right completely taking power accross the west in the coming years.
And what has the response been? To put their fingers in their ears and cry racist at the recent rise of the right instead of trying to realize that not all people are on board with completely transforming their society and culture to resemble a third world country.
It baffles me how Obama himself quoted that around 47% of the population would lose their jobs because of automation, yet the answer to the left is to let in millions of unskilled, mostly uneducated people who will have to be taken care of by tax payers.