The Left needs to face reality: Trump is winning

Excellent points. I think messageboards as a whole are slowing and reaching a plateau audience.

I still enjoy coming here to vent my political side so the stuff I post elsewhere is politics free.

Trump is gaining his stride as POTUS and we are seeing good measured policy even as his rhetoric remains that of a NYC business mogul.

I enjoy the rhetoric of a NYC business mogul, I disdain the pandering lawyerspeak we had from the past numerous POTUS before 45.

Yep I am counting the day until January 20, 2021 or god forbid January 20, 2025.

We is screwed.

Allan

LoL! That was a great way to start my day, with a big hearty guffaw! Thanks!

OMG… do I ever hate that. Libs are all gaga over lawyerspeak. They are so easily impressed.

1 Like

Were screwed beyond that even. They took “their” country back. We live in a paradise for deplorables now.

The problem is “winning” to the Trump supporters has become anything that flys in the face of the left, excites the media, or goes against previous policy. The ability to objectively assess Trump’s actions and whether they improve the standing of the US and its people has been lost.

I might not like Trump personally, but I still believe I have the ability to put on blinders when evaluating his policies. His supporters now do the opposite; they like Trump and have blinders on when it comes to what he says and does. He can do no wrong. That to me is more scary than any “winning” they claim.

3 Likes

[quote=“Camp, post:15, topic:5950, full:true”]
The article is up to date a right on focus. We tolerate the knee jerk responses here much to the credit and strength of character of our host.

President Trump will be as popular as any President has ever been after his second term. Lots more work to do before then.

President Trump looked especially healthy and energized this past week. Another failed prediction from the loudmouth globalists.
[/quote] man you shoulda seen this place before “The Fall”. Say 2003- ish. Deplorable Heaven. I wouldn’t have lasted 3 posts. On Awinning, well as long as he doesn’t do anything crazie. The only thing really I see that cant be easily reversed or fixed if you will has been the kidnappings. Other than that Win Away

working on it at least.

your utopia was not working.

The “very fine people” are free to be themselves.

1 Like

You speak troof Mx. _Trillian. Aside from that there are three tiers of dems:

Low tier: Automatons. Completely clueless. Read only the header of their daily marching orders.
Mid tier: Pretty well educated with a sea of mis-facts they love to quote.
Top tier: The guys who generate the marching orders. They have a plan. People are pawns.

I AM DEM. I AM ANARCHIST.

You don’t elect. I don’t elect. The anarchist dems don’t elect. Middle America (Flyover Country) elects and the further out into insanity the nasty pustulent F yelling dem gets the fewer middle Americans will vote for them. Dems are currently feeding themselves into their own insanity driven meat grinder.

UPVOTE!

Put your concern for the kids in a productive place and come up with ways we can go after the coyotes.

THIS is the problem, not making sure minors are not abused when they get here.

:joy: WHAT?!

I know, right. I remember our host flipping out over the "spicy mustard incident. “Enjoy your burger Mr President.” :frowning:

2 Likes

Nailed it. Has anyone else noticed how much worse they treat minorities, women, LGBTs, and (actual) immigrants that support the president. I could be in a debate with some far left people and as long as they don’t know I’m queer, it could be a (relatively) reasonable debate, but as soon as they find out I’m not entirely straight, they turn vicious. People on the right might turn their nose up at me, but they are never THAT hateful.

That last part of your post is EXACTLY why Trump supporters think he’s winning all the time. They’ve slowly crafted this insidious narrative that if you disagree with any small part of trump, you clearly are not a Republican, conservative, etc. Basically, you’re the enemy. Black and white. Friend or enemy. No room for anything in between.

Because of this, Trumpers truly believe that any step toward vanquishing their enemy ( even on an anonymous interweb message board) is a “win” for Trump. Just like I’m sure Trump thinks every tweet tirade he sends is a “win.”

Wow. Really?

No you enjoy it because his rhetoric is in line with your politics. If we ever have a Democrat President acting in a similar way calling Fox News fake and loudly and publicly insulting republicans politicians I guarantee you will not be talking about how you enjoy the refreshing rhetoric.

1 Like

Was about to upvote the OP until I read the thread title again…I read “whining” for “winning”…

1 Like

Baloney.

With all due respect.

1 Like

Yes. Really.

The migrants are being abused and chased to our border. Then they are being extorted by coyotes or killed if they resist long before they get to the border.

Placing focus on the need to vet and protect children arriving here is missing the goal of genuinely helping improve human rights.