The Left doesn't want Justice, they want Their Way!

We just had our daily briefing and you’re right! Murdering Bill Maher has moved to the top of the list for all of the left! Get out of our heads, man!

1 Like

I don’t want a civil war, people with much more knowledge than me on the subject are saying we are heading there at a fast pace, and these articles were before the coronavirus, mass unemployment, and protests/looting. I hope you’re right but these same people might be willing to give things up if they start losing everything as the economy stays shut down people will start losing their houses, during the last crisis in 2007 10,000,000 Americans lost their home some economists are saying the coronavirus shutdowns will cause much more damage than the 2007 crisis.

The current political climate, protests, burning cities, ripping statues down, economy in shambles all the ingredients are there. I had to quote a CNN article but it’s gotten so bad that around 45% of Americans oppose their children to marry someone of a different political party. According to the NYT’s 42% of the country from both parties don’t just think the other side is wrong but I quote “Downright evil”.

All the signs are there, I don’t want it but it wouldn’t be wise to gloss over it as if it wasn’t anything when one looks to the past at what happens when nations are this divided.

1 Like

Maybe white people who don’t like it when we have to have hard conversations about progress in this country should go be white somewhere else.

1 Like

As soon as it comes down to “go out and shoot and get shot at” ain’t nobody doing ■■■■■

f759dbca98082becf8f8273928b0c1e0

That’s just my game.

1 Like

If that happened you wouldn’t have a choice, it would be one side or the other, or move away from the zone. Personally I would get my family as far away as possible & wait it out. Having said that, it’s not the point of this thread at all. It’s about the next election & if the left takes over the government with they way they are acting right now, we can kiss freedom goodbye. They aren’t for freedom & the truth is not in them. They don’t seem to understand the suffering they are about to bring on their on children. They seem oblivious to just how violent & control freaked their leadership is.

Yeah, that will fix em’! They just need to leave! Oh, & that’s not divisive… You just proved the point of the OP.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Most of history would say we are headed for a civil war. But history does not have an example of a country with such a brilliant Constitution as our own. My opinion is that our constitution is all that stands between us and a civil war. That is why it is so concerning when a SOTUS justice acts like the constitution should be interpreted to meet the current environment and political whims of loud and violent sectors of the population. You see… history may not have another constitution like ours but IT DOES have other loud and violent sectors of populations. So if the loud and violent sectors of the population influence like minded Justices to bend, twist, and interpret the constitution to become what THEY want… then we ARE just like those other historical cases that resulted in a civil war.

Civil war is not an undesirable result to the current losers and malcontents in our society. Having nothing to lose, they will be perfectly ecstatic to plant their flag upon the smouldering rubble that remains after a civil war. So don’t think that “WE” - as 100% of the population - will just moderate our positions to avoid a civil war. The side that has nothing to lose will NOT moderate their position and WILL try to force a war on us.

1 Like

the op is spot on. Encouragement to cause violence and destruction from demotards like maxine waters, justice is far from what the left wants.

Support for terrorist groups such as antifa and BLM give the democrats a vehicle to carry out that destruction.

Kudos libs, it seems people are catching on to your culture of destruction.

4 Likes

There is no hard conversations, all I have heard lately from the left which I might add are all unpopular positions among the greater population is defund the police and reparations. I have heard of little proposals of substance from the left about anything that has to do with legislature other than everyone needs to stay inside, the economy should stay closed “wear a mask” and white people are racist.

4 Likes

The hard conversations like demanding John Wayne be taken off the airports name in California, or ripping down a statue of Abe Lincoln. It was never going to stop with the confederacy and now we’re up to John Wayne in history. Why not just be done with it and rename the country too ‘Wakanda’ since we are in fantasy land anyways of things that could actually help bring the country together.

4 Likes

Haha you guys. Bless your hearts.

1 Like

Good OP - I see some lefties are bitching that you may have started a similar one. Personally I think the same message needs to be seen and heard every day.

The liberal left in America today, the cancel culture it supports, the re imagine or defund or whatever they are calling it the police idea they are pushing, the complete intolerance of any thought or idea they disagree with…

The liberal left is the single biggest threat to our individual freedom and liberty in America today.

Thank you Conan.

2 Likes

Meanwhile crime rates are up in every big city run by a liberal lefty, all while they are yapping about this “Re Imagine” the police garbage. What a crock of crap.

Resupply, re invigorate, and reform hiring practices in places like Minneapolis where they screwed up and hired a guy like ex officer Chauvin would be a way better idea.

1 Like

Cities have been lit on fire.
Monuments have been destroyed, not just the confederate bad guys but the George Washington’s and Abe Lincoln type good guys too…
A whole class of millions of Americans are routinely labeled as racists because they dare to disagree with the ideas of the left, if you could describe that mush as “Ideas”…
Crime Rates are up in big cities all over the country, hell they even managed to kill somebody during the summer of love in Chop or Chaz or whatever they are calling that mess in Seattle…
America in the last month has seen millions or maybe billions in property damage, people dying and people hospitalized, livelihoods destroyed…

And you think people are outraged because Donald Trump is getting picked on???

Talk about being out of touch with reality.

3 Likes

I agree with you on all but one point, so that’s all I’m referring to in this reply.

I don’t believe the experiment failed.

We failed the experiment. We failed when we slowly allowed the govt to expand outside the bounds created to contain it.

(Sarcasm)We let it happen because amendments are too hard To pass. How can rapid change happen if such a huge amount of support is needed for those changes when a simple majority want their way. We obviously had to just ignore the processes laid out in the constitution for the sake of the general welfare of the people.

We failed when for the sake of convenience we allowed the government to ignore its own shackles.

If it helps you sleep better to consider your political opponents as insects, I guess you do you… If you believe the left is being programmed to be destructive then that’s still a conspiracy theory.

Perhaps you could share the examples of things we’ve seen from the left that have really moved America forward…built a better country.

From here it damn sure looks like the “never let a good crisis go to waste” crowd has gone out of its way to burn the place down …

How is my speech more free when I can say “I support the police and I believe the life of every person no matter their race or religion matters” knowing full well I ll get shouted down and called a racist for doing that?

Did CHOP make America a better place? Are our cities better, you know, the ones being run by lefties like the city council in Minneapolis that voted to defund the police and now has the city paying for its own private security while crime rates rise for everyone else?

When Senator Scott, a black Republican, put forth a good piece of legislation regarding ideas mostly agreed with by Democrats, and Dems wouldn’t even agree to debate or amend the bill, when a white woman named Pelosi described that bill as “cover up for a murder” and a white man named Durbin used the phrase “token” to describe Senator Scott’s good work…did that improve America? I think it just exposed the full blown hollow hypocrisy of the left. If Senator Graham and Minority Leader McCarthy had made the same comments about a piece of work from Cory Booker or Kamala Harris panels on CNN and MessNbc would have exploded with explanations of the systemic racism from the old white men in the legislative branch…kook fringe leftists on this forum would be joining in the calls for their removal from office.

Instead…crickets.

How exactly has the left done anything other than weaken this country? The political left in America is the single greatest threat to our individual liberty in America…I m terrified what will happen if the lefts senile old puppet wins in November.

4 Likes

None of this was ever about “justice”.

2 Likes