The lawyer did not mean what he said in his tweet

Dumb for him to tweet that. I guess if Trump gets to tweet and say dumb things without consequence, Zaid gets a pass as well.

It’s definitely not a trial in a chamber stuffed with members of your own party, that’s for sure. Actually, this is pretty much the opposite of a coup.

But it’s got Secret Soviet Sauce all over it!

Even our Gracious Host is calling this impeachment inquiry a coup.

“These so-called moderates – in other words, the Democrats that live in districts that Donald Trump won in 2016 – if they don’t speak out against this unconstitutional attempted coup and witch hunt they would be complicit in … what is an illegal attempt to override the will of the American voter,” Hannity said.

I agree. What the Democrats are doing is completely illegal and they should be held accountable for their illegal actions.

2 Likes

“insurance” policies
“coups”

wow. the left sure had a mission from day one

3 Likes

If they do find something really incriminating that Trump said, can he use that defense? “I didn’t mean it”.

2 Likes

I don’t think they meant it.

2 Likes

According to Comey “she didn’t mean it” was good enough to clear Hilly of her crimes, incompetence and malfeasance so why wouldn’t the same standard apply to everyone. :woman_shrugging: No one fired, demoted or jailed because they “didn’t mean it”. Leftist progressive double standard is truly astounding. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The lawyer let the cat out of the bag. Actually we already knew about the cat but this just helps confirm it.

4 Likes

What should we do if Democrats pull off this coup?

FAKE NEWS! TDS!

fear not they wont

1 Like

What if they do? Why won’t you answer?

We shall continue to persevere.

Nothing they would do nothing that’s the answer.

So…nothing? Business as usual?

No bias or agenda there for sure.

what if the democrats pull off the “coup?”

lol. was wondering who would agree that it actually is a coup

Our host is calling it a coup.

Are you able to answer or not?