THE LATEST: Kamala Harris Responds to Smollett Case, Says She’s ‘Disappointed’ and 'Frustrated’

Originally published at: THE LATEST: Kamala Harris Responds to Smollett Case, Says She’s ‘Disappointed’ and ‘Frustrated’ | Sean Hannity

Potential 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris issued an official statement regarding the Jussie Smollett scandal Thursday evening; saying she was “sad, frustrated, and disappointed” over police claims he intentionally staged a hate-crime.

“Like most of you, I’ve seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I’m sad, frustrated, and disappointed,” said Harris on social media.

Like most of you, I've seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed. pic.twitter.com/91OHOymShi

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) February 21, 2019

“Part of the tragedy of this situation is that it distracts from that truth, and has been seized by some who would like to dismiss and downplay the very real problems that we must address,” she added.

Of course she is sad, disappointed and frustrated…she so wanted this to be true. That’s why.