The importance of the pledge of allegiance

i did. who else would?

is that your mission tonight now? to quibble over an edit?

it has to be like 3 years since i posted something and didnt edit it right after

You win.

garble garble edit

You got called out for thinking the pledge is hundreds of years old. So you edited your post and said we can’t read. That was just pathetic.

7 Likes

if the pledge is good enough for the founding fathers, it is good enough for me…

5 Likes

typo. calm down.

I think would go back the original version, too.

You know, the one without the God crap.

6 Likes

So funny. You could have said that at the beginning and we all would have let it go, but with the unspoken belief that you really just don’t. But instead you edited it, and then mocked me for not being able to read correctly. Which was pretty ■■■■■■■ Considering I read exactly what you typed. So you got called out on that and now you’re the victim. This really reminds me of a thread that ended up being all about mattress tags. Someone just couldnt admit they were wrong.

4 Likes

oh my look at all this just over lil ol me!

oooh weee

Oh no! Those lesbian soccer players! How are we going to survive?

Has anyone on the right congratulated the trashy lesbian soccer player on winning the World Cup for USA?

1 Like

Why do you have the need to insult a great World Cup soccer player? I don’t say the pledge and if I did, I’d say the original version, not the “red scare” variety.

1 Like

god has no place in america huh?

Well its good to know exactly what kind of person you are. Thanks!

3 Likes

Did you quote it?

because she turned it into a big political statement like all unhinged leftists do when they land a couple mins of fame

so, she and her trashy foul mouth and her ball can go to hell

I only replied. But Ex Pat has it quoted in one of his. The “hundreds year tradition” is there. Oh well. Just sad.

ooh lets all lefty dogpile tm over a typo!

< chest out >

Thanks…that’s not right at all.

yes, the dogpile ensued as i was editing. as often happens

and you use that as the heart of your argument in this thread

thumbs up ace

the president did!

haha

you guys are on fie-yah…

He did? Announced it during a presser?

Or did he tweet it out? Was it him that tweeted it? Can we confirm?