The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

I was just thinking to myself how intelligent you’d have to be to post pictures of crying Clinton supporters and consider that effective debating.

1 Like

no, it’s actual trolling. you aren’t making any points. posting pictures of Hillary supporters on election night is just ■■■■■■■ stupidity.

I didn’t ask what you made your hats out of…But, I’m not surprised…

I’m just a simple man… deplorable, uneducated, old, and white. You can’t expect much.

What is your highest level of educational attainment?

It puts your arrogance and certainty in the context of reality. You lie to yourselves and then cry when you discover that you’ve been lied to.

My mom gave me a gold star.

First and foremost, you’re untruthful.

Which is a good characteristic for a troll to have.

So my mom DIDN’T give me a gold star? I thought I graduated.

Well, you’ve been here 89 days and average 49.8 troll posts PER DAY. I’m sure your mom is very proud.

Shoo.

/tenchars

Yeah… the word is prolific.

Hasn’t your hive leader told you to stop responding to me? You should obey.

I just don’t see the point. There’s nothing to learn from you.

it IS a word that starts with “p” and ends in “ic” but it’s not prolific.

2 Likes

No, you don’t want to listen. Why don’t you ask McConnell why he didn’t want to do anything about it?

You refuse to learn. I’ve explained tremendous amount about such a wide range of topics… from vetting, to advanced surveillance techniques, security classification and security procedures, CO2 in the atmosphere and global screaming… er… warming, good muslims, bad muslims, CDC analysis of HIV and homosex, federal acquisition processes… just to name a few topics off the top of my head.

Vanna? Vanna White? Is that you?

I’ve read all those ramblings. Your posts are much less informative than you think.

For instance, your discussions about CO2 levels usually devolve to “I explained it before but I’m not going to do it again so just trust me and don’t worry about not providing any actual information.”

It’s a recurrent pattern for you.

Regardless, the vast vast majority of your posts now are trolling and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Sorry… explaining things 5 times to adults who have minds like children is not a good use of my own time.