The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

How would that be impeachable? Collusion with a foreign power is not against the law.

2 Likes

Trump while campaigning for President promised that he would not cut Medicaid.
Thanks to my Senator McCain for not voting to eliminate the Medicaid expansion under the ACA. And with the Senate election coming up for Flake’s seat in Arizona here, I will be voting for the Democratic candidate for that Senate seat who will very likely not vote to cut Medicaid.

1 Like

…and which intelligence community helped with that?

CrowdStrike, a top cybersecurity firm, helped with that.

“We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which – again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute,” Comey said. [1]

“The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers,” Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.

1. PolitiFact | Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald Trump claims?
1 Like

I obviously said nothing about impeachment, but peter stroke answered in sworn testimony to Congress that he was hoping trump would resign as a result of the russia collusion investigation.

1 Like

You guys truly have no shame.

3 Likes

You act like they werent horribly deplorable in the near past…

Was i the only one to see them for what they always were?

No, you weren’t.

Some people still think that Obama was born in Kenya, is gay, and is a Muslim. I say we let them work on dropping those conspiracies first.

They won’t drop the conspiracy theory in the OP until around 2024.

Perhaps I just foolishly believed there was some sort of line.

Bump for the night shift!

well this thread went as well i could be expected

sauli ninnisto says he definitely wasn’t there.

For real this time.

Here’s a couple of questions…our nation is reeling regarding Russian collusion and the DNC being hacked. Why would our government allow CrowdStrike to do their job? Why would they rely on a private firm? Where is the DNC server now and why has it not been investigated by the FBI to this day? Supposedly the Russian agent that hacked the DNC was Guccifer 2.0 and did so from overseas. It’s my understanding that the download speed was too fast for it to have been hacked from overseas? Here is a Canadian that asks some very good questions regarding that plus Seth Rich’s murder, connects some dots and points out some things that don’t add up. If you’re interested, please enjoy?

I just found this video this very morning and thought you may enjoy a little conspiracy to start your day. Share your thoughts afterwards. This is a Canadian lady from Alberta who is good at asking questions and connecting dots.

Wow! A Canadian? That settles it then. Why believe our intelligence agencies when we have a Canadian connecting dots?

Download speed explained here, in short the dates don’t match, that wasn’t when the file was stolen: http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong

As for where “the server” is, it’s around 140 cloud servers. Crowdstrike and the DNC made forensic image copies of all of them and handed it over to the FBI.

That literally took like a minute to find out, Smyrna.

Maybe put some effort in.

It’ll go beyond 2024. Any conspiracy theory they can use to portray Democrats in a negative light is all they need.

They still dig up that Hillary killed Vince Foster well over 20 years later.

1 Like

It’s a new wave of jobs “Dot connectors”.

All you need is conspiracy theorists and dots and the ability to upload to YouTube. No police or FBI needed.