The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

Spider pig, spider pig does what ever a spider pig does. :smiley:

2 Likes

I, for one, am glad to know these russians have been tried and convicted.

How long is their sentence again??

Not good. obamacare is still the law of the land, despite mccain’s campaign “promises”. Tiny, smug, self-serving useless bastard.

Spider-Ham is an actual character in the Marvel universe. Because obviously he’s going to be. His secret identity is Peter Porker.

What I wasn’t aware of is how Spider-Ham predates the Simpsons episode (or was it the movie?) by a long time. First appearance in 1983.

1 Like

I am glad to know that we have a Republican president, enablers in Congress, and tens of millions of conservative voters around the nation who have done their best to repeatedly ignore the findings of America’s intelligence community and investigators in order to let Russia get off with barely a harsh word.

:rofl:

Still buying into the nonsense that the “skinny repeal” was an actual repeal of Obamacare huh? And then using that fallacy as a means to attack a man who is laying on his death bed. Stay classy! :+1:

You’re a smart person and I respect your conclusions so believe as you choose…

If you’ve got some sort of proof, now would be the time to show it.

If you’re satisfied that the same intelligence community who let it happen and continue to let trump remain president then who am I to stop you believing. Good thing obama was on the case.

It’s also great to know that the Democrats turned in their computers for the Rosenstein investigation.

It’s not up to the American intelligence community to force conservatives to have consciences and working brains.

Obama tried to go to Mitch McConnell to forge a bipartisan front against the Russian meddling. What he received was basically a giant middle finger. We all know what would have transpired if President Obama unilaterally announced that Russia was attempting to influence the election in favor of Trump. The Conservative Entertainment Complex, Trump sycophants in Congress, and tens of millions of low information Republicans around the country would have gone apoplectic accusing him of putting his finger on the scale in favor of Hillary.

1 Like

barack hussein obama - “no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections.”

2 Likes

So no proof. That’s what I thought.

Thanks.

Obama was the most trusted President since Abraham Lincoln. The entire country knew he had America’s best interests at heart. If he told us that Russia was meddling in our election to push a specific candidate, we would have trusted him. He wasn’t called The Messiah for nothing.

Hacking into voting machines and changing totals would be rigging.

A foreign power colluding with members of a political party to systemically hack into opponents and selectively share/leak information is not rigging, but does cause disruption and harm to the idea of a fair election.

Fair elections are over rated. I prefer elections that my side wins. Losing is for losers.

2 Likes

How did the intelligence community “let it happen”?

How did they stop “it”.

Obama and the FBI did nothing while Russia was meddling in our elections. Do you really trust them to do anything right?

Well, at least in the case of the DNC hacks, once the intrusion was detected, the backdoors and other malware were expelled from the systems. Do you understand how such systems get infected?

I’ve got fewer worries about a foreign power fumbling about and getting zero results than I do about a group of hillary campaign officials, media members, justice department officials, and foreign intelligence services (active and retired) coordinating together during the election and pushing a “collusion fantasy” afterwards to attempt to force a resignation of a duly elected president.