The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

everyone needs a hobby

Don’t want em buddy.
Want the disk on the physical DNC server.

Yeah, yeah… I mean, you are clearly the expert… It couldn’t be that your level of experience pales in comparison to some of those posting on this thread… Maybe some of the people posting in this thread do more than support users in an enterprise and actually design and build enterprise systems. You know, the ones calling BS on the notion that an organization would have to turn over physical evidence in a cyber crime…

Because that’s the kind of stuff they do. No conspiracy there.

He said exactly the opposite.

COMEY: It is but what was briefed to me by the people who were my folks at the time is that they had gotten the information from the private party that they needed to understand the intrusion by the spring of 2016.

1 Like

Damn liberal media. :wink:

Can you read? The FBI used the results of the private company.

Anybody have any problems with this analysis?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/17/dnc-server-hack-russia-trump-2016-219017

Your narrative didn’t work. Accept it.

I mean FFS, trump referred to “the cyber” during the debates. The man doesn’t know ■■■■ about anything technology related, yet trumpers are willing to throw themselves into traffic to defend his assertion that there is a physical DNC server.

1 Like

And the information allowed them to understand the attack just fine. You claimed they couldn’t do their job because they didn’t have access. Comey says they could do their job with what they had.

1 Like

The FBI and/or Crowdstrike has the server. Next conspiracy …

Which they do in virtually ALL cyber crimes in the commercial sector…

The FBI does not.
CrowdStrike may or may not but is irrelevant if they are paid by DNC.

The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated," a senior law enforcement official told CNN. “This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

One of us was able to identify the hard drive in your computer and one of us wasn’t.

You know what this doesn’t say?

It doesn’t say that they were unable to attribute the source of the attack because of it. It just says it caused a delay in doing so.

Swing and a miss.

LMAO… One of us knows sarcasm and one of us doesn’t…

But it also says nothing about success/failure of hacking from other hackers. Why?