The house select committee on Jan 6

Just like the last time…

Allam

1 Like

Except you are quoting yourself.

2 Likes

No that is exactly what Jim Jordan is doing.

You can’t claim the Trump supporters were peaceful and then bemoan the lack of security at the same time.

Well you can but then you’d be gaslighting.

2 Likes

I simply spoke the truth of exactly what the picture you posted depicts.

…if you’re totally one sided. Thanks for your honesty.

1 Like

Did Pelosi break the law when she got her hair done while a lockdown was going on? I never heard you say a bleep condemning her? Why the double standard?

2 Likes

So it’s okay to break the law as long as nancy did so too…

Is that the best retort you can come up with.

Allan

No my friend. I’m just pointing out your double standard.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. The lock down wasn’t an actual law, was it? That is serious question.

That was not the subject.

1 Like

no she didn’t. there was no law broken.

granted, it was a stupid move especially since the democrats were so socially focused on lock-downs. but there were no laws broken.

Pelosi has some splainin’ to do. This “House Select Committee” is a dog and pony show meant to deflect away from the ■■■■■■ and incompetent job the Dimbulbcrats are doing. No credible witnesses will be called; it’s political and the incompetents who failed to properly secure the Capitol Building are scrambling to cover their worthless asses.

4 Likes

Again what you want investigated happened in the halls of congress! McConnell has no say what goes on there!

Stacey can’t give out gift cards to voters this time

That’s not what you want investigated!

Nothing happened- they were peaceful tourists. But the FBI infiltrated them and it was a dangerous Antifa false flag operation but there was no real violence except for an evil man who shot Ashli for no reason and Pelosi is at fault and on and on and on. No wonder Pelosi shut down McCarthy.

4 Likes

Getting your hair done = raiding the Capitol.

The best part about being a CEC Narrative Writer is the little effort one has to put into the job.

No internal logical consistency required because The Narrative will be believed regardless.

Then-

Mitch McConnell:

“There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.”

Kevin McCarthy: “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."

Now-

But… Antifa/BLM/Nancy Pelosi/False Flag/FBI/Democrats!!!

4 Likes

The GOP today are like a bad 80’s fog machine. It smells and you can’t really tell whats happening.

3 Likes